All reviewsthese apartmentsarndale centrebedroom apartmentnorthern quartergreat locationsmall balconyhome from homefridge and freezerwashing machineapartment was greatmen arenacar parksecure parkingwell equipped kitchenmain bathroomprint worksshort stroll
Reviewed 27 November 2012

stayed there weekend of Nov 24th for 2 nights, arrived at 01.00 and was let in by security and given keys asked to check in at reception in morning, apartment was great we had a main road room and had no issue with the noise, the only issue if you can call it that was the whole apartment was so warm no radiators or heaters were on, could not see any air con so could be rather warm in the summer. reception staff were great and there was everything needed in apartment, would of given 5* just the no air con which would make a great difference. if at front of building you cant open windows because of the noise from traffic. would i use again, most definitely. Thanks Robert on reception for all your help in my booking

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Good accommodation better than staying in a hotel . Arrived early and let into the room as it was ready. Can be noisy outside but no more than expected in a city Centre. If you can cope with the window closed you will not hear any thing.
Great position for the shps and bars.
Bed a bit soft for my liking but rooms of good standard and have every thing you need.

Room Tip: Ask for one at the back
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Stayed here two nights and paid 156 pounds for both nights for two people. Upon arrival, I was upgraded without asking to a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, with a great living room area complete with two sofas, a decent tv and a fully fitted kitchen. Excellent location for shopping and getting into town for a night out, and very quiet within the apartment. Lovely bathrooms. Beats staying in a hotel room.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.....we're certainly close enough to everything, which makes getting around Manchester that little bit easier!
I hope this won't be your last visit, and you come and stay with us some time soon!
Kind regards, Lesell, General Manager.

Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed here for a weekend break with my husband and parents. Firstly, these apartments are in a perfect location. Metro and bus stops are less than 100m away, plus the Printworks and the Arndale centre are just down the road!
Secondly the staff are fab! Even before our stay, they were more than helpful. Very polite, friendly, and answered any questions we had. Cannot fault them at all.
However....
When we entered our room, it stank of stale smoke and it was absolutely roasting inside. Now, i like warmth, and it was cold outside.... but the heat took the breath from each of us. We ended up opening the windows that would open to air and cool the place, as all heaters were off.
Then we went to put some valuables in the safe. Once we opened it, we found someones dirty knickers and a soiled tshirt. The smell made me gag.
I think everyones cleanliness is different, so typically we washed any cups before we used them, but the kitchen worktops were dirty and the bin smelt so badly we had to close it in the bathroom.
The last matter on the cleanliness front was the sheet on one of the beds. As i removed the pillow on the left of the bed i was greated by a large blood stain.
The cleanliness really lets these apartments down. We did see a cleaner sitting on a hoover for about 20minutes as well. I think if higher standards are set, rooms are aired and rooms are correctly checked, these would be first class apartments!

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, although I am disappointed that your stay wasn't to your liking.
If you had mentioned any of your issues when you were with us we would have certainly tried to rectify any problems you had at the time.
As a company we have an on-going maintenance and painting programme, and this apartment was last painted throughout in May, although our painter will go in there and “touch up” where needed. I will certainly make sure that this is now top of our list to do again.
I have checked with the current guest in this apartment and he has had no issues with either of the bathrooms, but we have steam cleaned throughout just in case, so thank you for bringing this to my attention.
The car park is located at the back of the apartments, and if you place our postcode into a sat nav, it will take you directly there. For those that do not have a sat nav system, we are more than happy to provide detailed directions.
Our parking spaces are standard size, although I do appreciate that the top of the ramp can be quite tight, but this is in compliance with any building regulations, and is obviously out of my control.
As we rent the parking spaces to offer to our guests, we therefore do have to pass on the charge and try to keep charges to a minimum. Our rates are competitive to other hotels that have parking with-in the city centre and a lot cheaper than an NCP car-park.
As you can see from other comments left my previous guests, this is certainly not to our normal standards, and I would like the opportunity to welcome you back so that we can show you how things are normally done.

Kind regards, Lesell, General Manager

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Surprised by previous review with a room in disrepair. Also stayed to see Muse at the MEN (great venue, epic co concert!) with wife and two kids and both rooms were terrific with comfortable beds, decent linen and very quiet. Kitchen/sitting room excellent. Irritated by no free wifi which they charge 5 Pounds for an hour or 10 pounds for 24 hours, but we did have a dishwasher tablet and coffee. Felt worth the price and the location for the MEN is absolutely superb. Underground parking is secure but charged at 15 Pounds I think. If going to MEN, assuming it is already a treat to see your band, this is a nice treat too. Also, of staying on business in Manchester, could comfortably stay here for several days (aside from annoying wifi charge - no excuses these days for such clingon of a bygone profit centre/opportunity).

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher Ber... E

Thank you for your time to review your stay with us.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and also your concert!! We are in a great location for the Arena so hopefully we may see you again!

For business travellers we do have inclusive wi-fi rates, so next time your visiting just ask us about them!!

Once again thank you so much, Lesell, General Manager