All reviewsthese apartmentsarndale centrebedroom apartmentnorthern quartergreat locationsmall balconyhome from homefridge and freezerwashing machineapartment was greatmen arenacar parksecure parkingwell equipped kitchenmain bathroomprint worksshort stroll
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Stayed for two nights 25th & 26th January 2013. Great location minutes walk to Shudehill interchange , Printworks, Arndale and MEN arena. Had emailed ahead for info and got quick response from Robert who was also there when checked in. Staff very helpful . Would agree definitely has home away for home feel &room was very tidy & cozy.
Only complaint was that hot water for shower finished rather quickly but apart from that would recommend & will return on my next trip to Manchester.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I wont go into details as this was our 5th stay here and I have already gone into details on past reviews. We stayed 23 and 24 of Jan as a break for my partners birthday and we love it here like a home from home. Keep up the good work and well done on the award and we will be back later in the Year.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Four of us stayed here in December in a two bedroom apartment. It was very clean and spacious and excellent value for money. There was an en suite shower room plus a separate bathroom so ideal for two couples. We paid extra to park in the underground car park which was well worth it. Just call them to get the postcode for the car park as the rather narrow entrance is round the back of the building. We did not get to see much of the area as we only stayed one night but the receptionist was very helpful and ordered us a cab to take us to the O2 Academy as it was too far to walk. There was a good little supermarket next door, we had a great Chinese meal at the nearby Sweet Mandarin and we had a great breakfast in the cafe next door where you get 10% off if you show your room key. All in all a great place to stay and I would definitely go back there next time I am in Manchester.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Stayed 1 night on 18th Jan 2013 with a friend.

Only about a 15 minute walk or a few minutes taxi ride from Piccadilly Station. The Printworks & the Arndale Shopping Center are only a couple minutes walk straight down the road, as is a tram station, though we didn't use it during our stay. There is a co-op style shop next right next door for anything else you may need & it also has a cash machine but it will charge you £1.85 for a withdrawal. We decided to order a takeaway late on in the evening & it was delivered to our apartment door no problem.

Received a friendly welcome on arrival. Due to the snow in Stoke On Trent causing havoc with the trains we had left early to ensure we managed to get to Manchester. As a result we arrived a couple of hours early. We asked if could leave our bags with them until we could come back to check in, instead they found us a room & let us check in early at no extra cost.

We were given 418, a 2 bed smoking apartment. It is spacious, nicely furnished & was immaculately clean. All the basics you need are covered, such as towels, utensils and iron. However there are some nice extras thrown in such as a washing machine, stereo & dishwasher. Wi-Fi is available but it is £5 for an hour & £10 for a day, I can't remember what the prices are for a week/month. The tv has freeview so there are plenty of channels to keep you entertained.

The towel heater in the en suite wouldn't come on, & the shower in the other bathroom was very temperamental temperature wise but that's usually the case with showers so we didn't mind. Don't worry if you forget shampoo or shower gel, there is a dispenser placed in both showers. There are also hand wash dispensers next to the sinks. If you forget toiletries such as razors etc, reception will provide you with some free of charge.

Beds are very comfortable & all the bedding was clean; we had a great nights sleep. Check out isn't till 12, which meant we had a nice lie in after a late night.

We paid £90 for our stay, & we think we got great value for money. I would stay with Premier Apartments every time but sadly I don't always have a spare £250 for a deposit, but I highly recommend them & can't wait till my next visit!

Room Tip: Apartment 418 has a balcony & is at the back of the building which is quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I stayed here on a business trip wth my colleague and we booked the 2 bedroom apartment.

We arrived late at night due to flooding on the train line and heavy downpour. When we arrived we just phoned a takeaway (there is lots of leaflets in the reception) as we didnt want to venture out.

Apartments was spacious, clean, tidy, receptionist was helpful. Had all the cooking equiptment. one main bathroom and one on-suite.

It's central to all shopping and nightlife attractions I would definately return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business