All reviewsthese apartmentsarndale centrebedroom apartmentnorthern quartergreat locationsmall balconyhome from homefridge and freezerwashing machineapartment was greatmen arenacar parksecure parkingwell equipped kitchenmain bathroomprint worksshort stroll
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Have booked here before for my Daughter and her boyfriend, but had never stayed ourselves.
However, we thought we would treat ourselves to a night away and I can honestly say that we will never stay in hotels again.
The reception staff are most welcoming, polite and vey informative.
The Apartments are exceptionally spacious, very clean and are equipped to a high standard.
To say these apartments are situated in city centre, we heard no noise at all after we went to bed.
The Apartments are situated near The Arndale Shopping Centre; close to all other ammenities.

Do remember to take your own soap, shower gels etc. There is a gel to use, but found this a bit harsh in the shower.

All in all, a very enjoyable stay and would have no hesitation whatsoever in using again.
Like everyone - it's a little home from home gem!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yorkie P
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Apartments Manchester. Home from home is exactly what we aim to achieve and so pleased you experienced the high level of service we pride ourselves on and what seen us win 'Serviced Apartment of the Year' at the 2012 Manchester Tourism Awards.

Delighted you will return and we look forward to welcoming you back when you do!

Lesell Ward

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Stayed here twice now+you can easily walk past it as it doesnt stand out but soon as you walk in the staff are so welcoming+friendly.
The apartments are fab so spacious with everything you could possibly need for however long your stay is.
We were upgraded on our first stay as the 2bed suites wernt fully occupied which was so nice of them as there was only me+my husband, so on our second stay i booked a 1 bed aptmt and was worried it would be small but it was fab,spacious and cosy.
I would deffinately reccommend its in a fab location (northern quarter) just a few mins away from printworks or arndale.
We get the train and its again just a 5 min walk.
I love everything about the premier apartments,the staff must work really hard as its spotless+everyones friendly.Another fab stay thank you.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Apartments Manchester. I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay and experienced our high level of customer service we pride ourselves on.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Lesell Ward

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Stayed for two nights 25th & 26th January 2013. Great location minutes walk to Shudehill interchange , Printworks, Arndale and MEN arena. Had emailed ahead for info and got quick response from Robert who was also there when checked in. Staff very helpful . Would agree definitely has home away for home feel &room was very tidy & cozy.
Only complaint was that hot water for shower finished rather quickly but apart from that would recommend & will return on my next trip to Manchester.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I wont go into details as this was our 5th stay here and I have already gone into details on past reviews. We stayed 23 and 24 of Jan as a break for my partners birthday and we love it here like a home from home. Keep up the good work and well done on the award and we will be back later in the Year.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Four of us stayed here in December in a two bedroom apartment. It was very clean and spacious and excellent value for money. There was an en suite shower room plus a separate bathroom so ideal for two couples. We paid extra to park in the underground car park which was well worth it. Just call them to get the postcode for the car park as the rather narrow entrance is round the back of the building. We did not get to see much of the area as we only stayed one night but the receptionist was very helpful and ordered us a cab to take us to the O2 Academy as it was too far to walk. There was a good little supermarket next door, we had a great Chinese meal at the nearby Sweet Mandarin and we had a great breakfast in the cafe next door where you get 10% off if you show your room key. All in all a great place to stay and I would definitely go back there next time I am in Manchester.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple