“Great alternative to hotel room”
Review of Premier Suites

Premier Suites
Ranked #42 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last weekend and really pleased with apartment. Stayed in a 2 bed apartment. The only comment I'd have is the 2nd bedroom is quite a bit smaller than the first. Comfy sofas, well equipped kitchen (fresh milk would have been a nice touch). Very clean throughout. Will definitely return again!

• Stayed: October 2013
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Delighted you found our apartments comfortable and that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Although we don't provide fresh milk, we do offer on our website, a leisure traveller pack. This is an additional £15 and we will provide you with a welcome hamper in your apartment for your arrival with the essentials such as milk, bread etc.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have just returned from a 1 night stay at these apartments. I took my daughter to see Disney on Ice and wanted somewhere within easy walking distance to the MEN arena. The apartments were fantastic, staff were all very helpful, happy and polite. Apartments were clean and had everything we needed. Had I of not seen other guests about I would have thought we were there alone it was that quiet, Car parking was great and really easy to find, the car park has shutters so all vehicles are very safe during the day / evening.

Location was fantastic, minutes walk from the Arndale Shopping Centre, the Printworks, and the MEN arena. Think I have found a little gem here and will definitely return.

If you fancy an Indian take away, or dining in, I highly recommend the Spice Lounge next to the Apartments, Hygiene rating of 5 and very tasty.

Room Tip: If it's a view you're after then Apartment 320 is not for you :)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and happy to hear you and your daughter enjoyed your stay! As you kindly mentioned, the Phones4U Arena is a stones throw from the apartments and we are extremly lucky to be near the Arndale and all the great things Manchester has to offer.

We hope Disney on Ice was a fun and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed here on 14/10/2013 - had booked a 1 bed and car parking space. Car park easy to find and seemed very secure. The two females on reception were very welcoming explaining things well. Found I had been given a two bed which was a nice surprise. Apartment well furnished, warm clean and very roomy.

I'm working a few days a week in the North West and have tried a few of the other larger chains before trying these apartments. Such a difference - having spent evenings sitting on the edge of my bed watching tv and staring at the walls, these apartments made me feel far more relaxed and very homely. Great advantage having fridge,freezer, microwave and even a washer dryer!

Plenty of places to eat nearby and a small supermarket next door for provisions if you don't fancy venturing out. Having a separate lounge to the bedroom meant I could do some work in the evening and relax.

A couple of minor issues : I booked a smoking room (another advantage over the many totally no smoking chains) but no ashtray in the room. Quickly sorted by reception staff though.
Secondly, the en-suite shower was not draining so quickly filled with water making it unusable. Not a big deal as there was an additional bathroom - reported fault to reception on check out.

The layout also meant I wasn't disturbed by other guests doors closing or hearing people in rooms next door. I did find my feet hanging over the edge of my bed - maybe I'm just too used to a king size at home.

Great stay, great value,comfortable and felt like home! I will now be using these apartments as my base whilst working in the area.

Thanks to Kirstie who has helped with my future bookings too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your valuable feedback, I am sorry there was a maintenance issue with the shower, should you come across anything like this in the future, please let our reception team know as soon as possible or hang your maintenance door sign on your apartment door and we will have our on-site maintenance manager fix it straight away.

We are delighted you feel our apartments 'home from home' as this is something we aim to achieve.

As a regular guest you may have already joined our rewards programme 'Rewards from us to you' this entitles you to free nights away at all Premier Apartments or amazon vouchers in exchange for points you earn during your stays. If you're not already a member, please let our reception team know if you would like to join when you next check-in.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My daughter and I stayed here 11/10-13/10/13. Arrived to a lovely welcome from the 2 females at Reception. We were given a two bedroom apartment on the 1st floor, with an extremely large balcony. The apartment was large, roomy and very comfortable, far beyond what I was actually expecting!!!
The apartment was spotlessly clean and the beds were comfortable, only niggle I had was with the pillows...way to hard for me but my daughter had no such complaint.
Places to eat/drink and shop practically on the doorstep, taxis plentiful if you don't fancy walking further afield. Fab Indian Rest two doors away!
I would definitely return to Premier Apartments, far better value and comfort than a hotel room!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

We are delighted you and your daughter enjoyed your experience with us. We do offer a selection of different pillows. Please feel free to let us know what your preference is during your next visit so we can accommodate your preference.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed in apartment on fourth floor and we could not have asked for more.Whole apartment was very clean and personnel in reception very friendly and helpful.Bathroom was immaculate, bedroon was spacious with planty of room for storage and to hnag up clothes.The sitting room was very comfortable and kitchen had everthing we needed.We were lucky enough to have a balcony to sit out on.We stayed from 15th to 18th September 2013 and can safely say we cannot wait to return. The apartment is across the road from bus station, small walk up street from station. There is eating out facilities on both sides of apartments and an Indian restuart three buildings away which was outstanding.You are a two minute walk from Aranadle shopping centre and same distance to PRINTWORKS. To finish, the apartment made our breal and as said my wife and I cannot wait to returm. 10 / 10.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to welcoming you and your wife back at Premier Apartments Manchester in the near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Two bed apartment for four beside a main bus station and just up from the City Centre for just £99 for one night. Well maintained, clean, friendly and helpful reception, one en-suite bedroom, separate bathroom and spacious sitting-room/kitchen with good restaurants and a supermarket as neighbours. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Hello and thank you for your review from your recent stay with us.

We are certainly in a great location with some fantastic bars and restaurants in the Northern Quarter as well as some great attractions like the National Football Museum, Chethams School of Music and the Cathedral all located with-in 5 minutes walk from us

We look forward to welcoming you next time you're in Manchester.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed at the Premier Apartments from 13-15th September. There were 14 of us on a hen do. The apartments were ideally located, you could walk to the printworks etc. Apartments are clean and reception helpful. The only thing was as we were a group booking, they seemed to leave us no glassware and took a £250 deposit per apartment for any damages. Luckily we had brought lots of plastic cups with us!! Saved doing the washing up anyway. I have to say with it being a hen party, we were very noisy yet we didn't seem to disturb anybody as they way the apartments are laid out, they seem to contain the noise! Definitely would return if staying in Manchester again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your review...I'm so glad you had a great weekend!

The apartments are fitted out for the exact number of occupants that it can sleep, but for future reference if you ask at reception they will be able to supply additional glasses......wine doesn't taste so good in plastic cups!!

We wish you good luck with your future wedding and if you're stuck you can always come and stay for your honeymoon!!

Kind regards