“Excellent Location”
Review of Premier Suites

Premier Suites
Ranked #42 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Great for the shops and Northern Quarter. Apartments are clean and the one we stayed in had a balcony. All good with friendly reception staff. Worth a visit. The lift works and not busy. Good onsite parking.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for your comments on your stay with us, I'm glad that you enjoyed!

Hopefully we will see next time your back in Manchester.

General manager

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Stayed here Friday 13th December tree couples fast and efficient check and helpful staff rooms were great all three of them all spotless and warm. Good size rooms all round will be staying again great location.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your stay. I'll certainly pass your compliments on to housekeeping so that the keep up the good work!!

we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Manchester.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at these apartments on the 5th December for my birthday. The staff were very welcoming and the apartment was very clean,spacious,comfortable & quiet, had a great shower too. We had a great time, we will definitely stay here again. Thankyou Jenny & Paul

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Hi Jenny and Paul,

Thank you so much for your review from your recent stay, I'll make sure I pass on your comments to the staff. Hopefully, you'' stay the next time your in Manchester.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Having just returned from a weekend stay in Premier Apartments for the second time in 3 months i thought it was about time i wrote a review. The staff at reception are extremely friendly and helpful (the girl even remembered us from our last stay). They are happy to help with anything you need even if it is at 3 in the morning :-) The apartments are in a perfect location and within walking distance of pubs / clubs and restaurants. The Arndale shopping centre is a 2 minute walk away. The rooms are always immaculate and have everything you need in them. Would definately recommend Premier Apartments to anyone visiting Manchester and i wouldnt stay anywhere else. Already planning our next visit :-)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thanks for your kind review, I'll certainly pass it onto the team, and hopefully you'll be back to stay with us soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stayed here for 4 night back in June on a business trip, and I have to say that i left with mixed feelings.

I was looking forward to staying as I've previously stayed in serviced apartments in many other cities, having a great experience every time. But in all honesty, this one was a bit of a let down.

First of all, the apartments were basic. Ok it might just have been the type of one i was in, and i'm certainly not expecting 50" plasma's here, but i wasn't really impressed. The only piece of decent furniture was the bed. Slept very well indeed as it was so comfortable, but every other piece of furniture was horrifically uncomfortable. At one point i even grabbed the duvet and pillows from the bed and sat on the floor in the lounge as it was more comfortable.

The kitchen looked very nice indeed, but some of the plates and cutlery hadn't been washed since the previous occupant left. Also, none of the 4 hob plates worked at all. I always like to try and make the best of a bad situation, so i decided to cook my food by boiling a kettle instead. But the kettle didn't work either. I reported all issues to the front desk within a couple of hours of me arriving, but by the time i left 4 days later NONE of them had been resolved. I ended up having to either eat out every night or go to the local supermarket and just buy a cold dinner and cold snacks.

But by far and away the worst problem i encountered was disgusting. I realise that this is probably an isolated incident, but when i left for work one morning i noticed sick and stale food all over the carpet and up the walls in the corridor. It was horrific. I returned from the office 9hrs later and it was STILL THERE! Unbelievable.

It certainly has potential, and is in a great location, but all i can say is thank god the company were paying for it. I would certainly come back on a lads night out if they sorted out their service, though. In my opinion, they need to segregate the building if they are going to provide and business and casual bookings. I was often trying to work in the evening, and it was nigh on impossible with the amount of noise coming from next door or in the corridor. If they kept business and private guests apart, then it would be great.

Staff were on the whole very pleasant, if slightly useless. None of them had the ability to explain the wireless charges, and the way they charged it was needlessly complicated (i wanted wi-fi access for the entire time i was there, yet was inexplicably given 12 wi-fi codes, 1 for each device i wanted connected, for each day i was there. Crazy).

Like i say, lots of potential but lots to be improved!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank GhostJacuzzi
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for your review from your stay with us in June. I'm sorry your time with us was disappointing, but as you can see from other reviews, this is certainly not the standard that we aim to achieve.
Unfortunately, I am unable to address your individual complaints due to the time lapse since your stay, however I am disappointed to hear that the issues were not dealt with at the time, and can only apologise.
I haven't received any other comments since your stay, so I can reassure you that the problems were resolved.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Have just returned from a 3 night stay at the premier apartments in Manchester and would highly recommend.It was a real home from home with a cosy open plan lounge and well equipped kitchen with a dishwasher,lovely bathroom and large bedroom with very comfortable bed and plenty of storage space.There is even a washing machine in a small utility cupboard.
Reception staff were very helpful and informative.A problem we brought to their attention was dealt with promptly and efficiently-excellent customer service.
The location was excellent-close to shops,transport links,bars and restaurants(would highly recommend the Indian restaurant which is almost next door)
We will definitely return to these cosy appartments.

Room Tip: A room at the back will be quieter as apartments situated on a busy road.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
PremierApartments, General Manager at Premier Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for your lovely review, we aim to achieve the 'home from home' experience and delighted this came across during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if you are travelling to a different part of the UK, please do click onto our website to find out more about our other locations.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My partner and I stayed here for one night to go to the Xmas market and also a concert at the m.e.n arena.

The apartments are easy to find and are a 5 minute walk from the printworks, Victoria station and the arena,

Rooms were very clean and had everything g you need, could maybe do with aircon or a fan as even in middle of November the bedroom was really hot and if you open window is rather noisey.

We had a enjoyable stay here. Great location,good price. Would definitely recommend

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for taking your time to review our apartments. We are delighted to hear you and your partner enjoyed your recent stay. The Manchester Christmas Markets are very popular and a magical experience at this time of year!

We hope you enjoyed your concert and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,