“Great new layout...fantastic food as ever”

Alexandros Greek Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 2,246 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$19 - US$29
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Alexandros Restaurant in Manchester offers authentic Greek food inspired by various regions of Greece. We buy our products from well-known for their quality local suppliers, using free range meats, fresh vegetables and fresh fish.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great new layout...fantastic food as ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

New layout is great and the food is still fantastic. Highly recommend. Way ahead of other Greek restaurants in Manchester.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank AHPT7
Alexandros337, Owner at Alexandros Greek Restaurant, responded to this review, 26 August 2014

Albufeira, Portugal
“Wow! Tapas Wednesday is unbelievable . Half portions ( yeh right ) for half price , brilliant .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Lamb chops just melt in the mouth , and all the dishes we had were so delicious .... What are we doing next Wednesday ?? Guess :)

3 Thank Maresa B
Manchester
“Fantastic food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I originally first went to Alexandros in 2013 and it has been my favourite restaurant since! The food is excellent, everything is cooked to perfection and the staff are friendly and professional! Could not ask for any more! I'm looking forward to many meals here in the future! Definitely go and you will not be disappointed!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Eldickinson11
Alexandros337, Owner at Alexandros Greek Restaurant, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Butler, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply WONDERFUL!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I absolutely LOVE this restaurant! We are from the United States and travel to Manchester every so often to visit family. This place will be our FIRST stop from now on every time we are in the UK!! The food was wonderful, I really do not even have the literary skills to describe how much I enjoyed everything to do it justice!! The waitress that we had was very kind and attentive, the owner even came to our table and was very friendly and talked quite a bit with us. What really surprised me was the cost. Considering the quality of the food one would expect the cost to much higher than it was. I have spent MUCH more in low quality chain restaurants here in the states for mediocre food!!!! If you enjoy Greek cuisine, you will adore this place!

Something that adds so much to the experience was how wonderfully we were treated. I just couldn't say enough about it! They make you feel like family. Being a foreigner, many times when we eat in a place overseas, we feel like outsiders... Here we are, with our American accents eating in a place thousands of miles from home, and many times that does make you feel like you are VERY out of place. Not at Alexandros! They made us feel warm, welcome, and I hope that the staff of this great place reads this so I can express my gratitude for extending their hospitality in such a positive way! We WILL be back, we will eat there again, and we will tell everyone we know about this place! Thank you very much! Keep up the great work, you have a real gem there!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MindyG78
Lovely to meet you.Thank you so much
Stirling, United Kingdom
“What a find....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

What can I say, the service was great, the waitress were charming and the owner was a reet good laugh. It was the first time I have ever had Greek food and my gosh the choice and the deals where amazing. Next time I am down in Manchester I'm going back. Such a friendly atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014