“A perfect lunch in the sun”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Salvi's

Salvi's
Ranked #77 of 2,246 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lancashire
“A perfect lunch in the sun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Had lunch here last week. Very welcoming and friendly. Eat outside in the lovely sunshine. Food was superb.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank melanied6345

Cromer, England, United Kingdom
“Saturday evening dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I phoned up Friday afternoon as we were due to be in Manchester Saturday evening for a concert at The Arena. Claire was very helpful & even offered us a table outside if the weather was good. Excellent meal & service. The previous review was right to recommend the mozzarella. Fab! If we are in Manchester again, will definitely revisit. Thanks to all the staff for making it such an enjoyable event.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Robert R
Leeds
“Real Italian sublime food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Incredible and real italian food. We tried it to have a quick lunch on a Sunday and we were actually totally shocked to find such an authentic piece of Italy.... in Manchester! Absolutely worth a visit. Very good prices and sublime food quality.

oldham
“The best kept secret in Manchester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

What a surprise this was. Me and my daughter called her on Friday for an Aperol Spritz. We didnt even know they served food until we saw someone eating the largest prawns ever. We were going to Chichetti but decided to try the food here as we were sat outside and the weather was good. We were not disappointed. I had the mozzarella for starters and it was amazing, my daughter had the goats cheese and pancetta. For the main we had seafood marinara and it was beyond excellant.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank kazzor
oldham
“Hidden Gem and better than Chichetti and San Carlo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

You really need to try this place, its a family run deli/bar and the food is shipped from Italy once a week. I bought 4 balls of Mozzarella to take home and I shared it with the family and everyone said it was superb/

• Visited June 2014