“A hidden gem”
Review of Per Tutti - CLOSED

Per Tutti
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cibo (pronounced Chee-bo) Is The New Italian Out Of The Don Giovanni Stable, Bringing Super-fresh Fish And Fare To The Site Of Dg X Per Tutti. Following A Full Refurb To Both Restaurant And Kitchen, Cibo (an Informal Italian Word Meaning ‘food’) Brings Luxe Looks And A Cool Café Style To The City Centre, With A Menu Focusing On Fabulous Flavours, Simple Cooking And The Freshest Local, And Italian Produce On Offer
Reviewed 26 May 2014

What a great little place this is. The chorizo starter was so tasty as was the accompanying bread. My other half had the chorizo pizza and I had the lamb special, both of which were very tasty. Great friendly service too. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Slow cooked lamb for me. Roast pork for him. Accompanied by peas and bacon, carrot swede mash, roasted carrots/potatoes and a home baked Yorkshire with gravy. My roast cost £14.50 plus an additional £2.50 for cauliflower cheese to share. Worth every delicious penny. Our children opted for surf and turf carbonara. Very large portions but every mouthful enjoyed. Pudding ice cream and creme brulee with four spoons for afters. Staff friendly and service excellent. My six year old son would like to add; "It's really nice especially the creme brulee. The staff are child friendly. There are cool decorations even in the toilets. The food was the best thing I've ever tried in my life". High praise indeed! Treat yourself to a great meal in a comfortable and relaxed restaurant. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Leander2007
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

After reading the review on Manchester confidential about Per Tutti's Sunday lunches I was keen to try out this local restaurant and my expectations were delightfully exceeded. The venue is bright and modern and very relaxed - it would be easy to pass a couple of hours here. The staff are attentive and very friendly and the food is a sheer delight. The rack of pork and the hay baked lamb we had were of an incredibly high standard and well presented. Am very keen to try other meals at this restaurant. Many thanks guys.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We booked Per Tutti for a pre theatre meal, and was so impressed! Both of us said it was the best meal out we have had for a long time, the food was fresh, cooked to perfection, and well presented. The staff were lovely, we didn't want the vegetables that came with our main meal, and the waiter suggested other things we could have instead. The décor is clean and modern and welcoming, the staff attentive and friendly .It wont be long before we go back!

1  Thank 52redfox
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My partner and I went here last minute for a meal and were extremely impressed. The location is easy to get to, decor is fantastic, staff were friendly and attentive and most importantly the food was sensational. Even the small extras like bread and sauces were well though out and delicious.The starters and mains we had were all great as was the wine. We left a generous tip as thanks for such a lovely meal and plan to return next week with friends to try some more of the menu!
We used a tastecard on the final bill which made an already worthy meal extremely good value for money.

1  Thank rebexla