“A great little secret”

Per Cafe Bar Tutti & Grill
Ranked #105 of 2,344 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Long-standing Italian favourite Don Giovanni takes over at Per Tutti until the end of the year with a special winter pop up. Bringing a new menu in for the Winter season, expect a selection of a la carte favourites from their Oxford Street site alongside wood-fired Neapolitan pizzas and weekly chef's specials Christmas menus are also available with an early bird discount on offer for those looking to book in parties before November.
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I ate here a number of times while I was staying over the road at the Hilton. The restaurant is great. Affordable, delicious food. Fresh salads, good breakfast. Nice wine list. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful recommending things to do in Manchester at night and during the day.

I highly recommend this place for breakfast, lunch or dinner if you are in the Deansgate area. Exactly what I was looking for as a little local gem in central Manchester.

Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Had the two for £10 menu, between 5/7pm. What a lovely surprise, the food was a good sized portion, full of flavour, and quality, really good.
The staff were very pleasant, and the atmosphere was relaxing. Cheeky find this.....

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Mixed reviews of the food from our party. I have the turf and surf pasta dish and was really disappointed it didn't have any flavour but others enjoyed their dishes. Unfortunately there was a large party dining at the same time, 7:30pm on a Saturday night, which included about 5 small children which really spoilt the experience for us. Our waitress did apologise for the noise and I know there isn't a lot they could have done about it but it made us rush our meal to get out!

1  Thank Aimeek275
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Came here a while ago with my partner, it was a real gem! I used my Tastecard which made it fantastic value for money.

Great atmosphere and lovely food, will be returning soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We visited the restaurant having found it purely by chance through tastecard. Superb location, lovely interior, excellent customer service, huge portions, great food and an excellent menu choice at a realistic price. What more do you want/need? :-) We will definitely be returning again and again. Well done :-)