“Greek!! At Last!”

Dining options: Reservations, Seating
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Greek!! At Last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2012

I have been travelling to Greece since I was 13 and have even worked there for a few summers. I was so pleased to find this laid back eatery! A place that reminded me of Greece, not too spectacular to look at, but the food was really authentic, fresh, and just the way I would expect it in the country itself! I would really recommend this one!

“Loved it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

Went last weekend with my fiancé, using a voucher we recieved. 15 gorgeous meze dishes incl grilled feta, souvlaki, a couple of gorgeous dips, mousakka, pasta dish, couple of different chicken dishes, pitta, stuffed vine leaves and my fiancé fav a spinach type pie to name just a few!
The service was great and our waitress made sure we knew what each dish was. They dishes came over 40mins and we couldn't finish them all (they gave us a doggy bag)
The restaurant is small with a really relaxed atmosphere, some groups playing board games etc so ideal for casual lunch with friends or a romantic lunch like ours! Greek music in background and all staff Greek- was fab!
If I had to say anything negative it would be that they didn't have cocktails - just as there my favourite! Main menu looked lovely and they even gave us one to take away to look at for future bookings!
Can't wait to go again - ignore the bad reviews- not a sign of a Frankfurta or anything non Greek- and we rang on a wed to book and went on the sat, no need to wait!
Well done Thalassa!!!!

1 Thank Vodkadebbie
Blackburn
“Out of this world eating experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

Went on Saturday 10 March with my partner to this place. We had a meze voucher and we were not dissapointed. The food is brilliant, each dish with its own unique flavour, although a couple sat behind us were moaning that some dishes had cheese in them and tasted the same (get a grip love) . The service was great and the young girl who served us made sure we knew what each dish was and what was in it. A wonderful place with wonderful people. We are returning

1 Thank RobboBlackburn
Manchester, UK
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

Visited this restaurant last night for the first time. We had a voucher for the Greek Meze and wow, lots of different dishes to try. Plenty of food, all of it very delicious. Some items I hadn't tried before and some I had, but all these were tasty. Felt stuffed about half way through eating but I didn't want to leave any of it. Left some bread items in the end. = (
I did have to make reservations with the special offer I had, but it seems to be more of a walk-in place, somewhere between a cafe and a casual restaurant. The decor was nice - greens, black, browns and quite a lot of bench seating which looked comfortable. We were seated at a good-sized table with padded, roomy dining chairs.
There is no drink list so no prices although I imagine they'd tell you if you ask. We had a bottle of house white wine which was nice, for £12.99. I think that's one thing they should adopt to make a better dining experience.
Upon leaving, picked up a paper menu to take with me and found out they do take-away and delivery within 3 miles.
Will definitely be going here again!

Manchester uk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality and Quantinty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

I visit recentely that cafe restaurant and i have to say that i was suprised about the quantinty of the food, also i strongly believe the quality of food they provide was very tastefull and yummmmmyyyy.
I easy give the guys 10 starss!!!!!
The Only original Greek. search it