Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Manchester Guided Tours
from US$17.03
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

Andrew was a great tour guide, offering background and history on historic buildings and areas in Manchester. Nice gentle walking pace accommodating needs of the group.

Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

I had always wanted to explore Southern Cemetery, driving past it’s leafy vistas daily for years, & my chance came when I discovered thee are regular guided tours.
Time flew by as Emma Fox told us interesting anecdotes about a range of people buried here. The rain held off & it was a beautiful leafy space of Victorian calm & order to wander around discovering gems, some very poignant. I would unhesitatingly recommend this walk.

Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

Just did a great tour of Manchester’s Southern Cemetery, with guid Emma Fox and the cemetery’s writer in residence, Tania Hershman. Excellent collaboration, a mix of local history and creative writing. Thanks guys! Will definitely recommend.

1  Thank VBrandon
Reviewed 8 June 2019

John guided me on this walk and gave me a very interesting & informative overview of the history & changes which have occurred in Manchester. I saw parts of the city which I would not have found on my own & learnt a lot in a short time. Well worth doing!!

Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

An insiders view of Manchester. Joan our tour guide was excellent and knew a great deal about the history and current issues in Manchester.
Walking was easy and time went by quickly.
Would recommend this, great value, tour to anyone who wants to gain a better appreciation of Manchester: its people, buildings and history.
Excellent value for money - don’t miss it.

Date of experience: May 2019