“Gem of a find ! ”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Gem of a find ! ”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

1st visit to the orange tree , our party of 5 were delighted with the relaxed friendly staff and the food was more than excellent, with plenty of choice and good value .
Can't wait to go back , will give the early bird and lunch time a try too

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Poor customer service!!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Me and 5 of my friends had booked a table to dine here on Saturday night I had booked the table on the Wednesday and was confirmed! When we arrived our table had been given away so therefor was no room me n my friends was very disappointed n then they was goin to squeeze six of us on a table for four people I will not be dining here again which is a shame as the food is so nice I have been several times but my friends was trying for the first time! We were all let down thought when u book ur garranteed a table obviously bit at this restaurant!!! Very disappointed:(

• Visited January 2014
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Perfect as always”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

We drive from warrington to come here and love it. They have always made us feel welcome and have made room for us even when unavailable. Staff very friendly and chatty. Really lovely calm place makes you feel like your on holiday (except for the weather :) )

• Visited November 2013
“Wonderful evening”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Booked to go on a wednesday evening and what a beautiful little place it is. Only seats about 25 people but that only added to atmosphere. Very nice service and food was amazing! I will be recommending this place to everyone and if you do decide to go you MUST have the ribs! Never tasted ribs like that in my life! Reasonably priced and overall a lovely romantic place to have a date with your loved one!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“A great surprise.”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My wife and me went for our anniversary, and was very surprised. It is very small, but dont let that put you off. The food was lovely, and the service was friendly and quick. Definetly will be going back, as a real gem, in Crown Point.

• Visited July 2013