“Little Gem.”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

This was the first time for me and husband at the Orange Tree...and it wont be the last...concidering its only a short distance away, we dont know why we have never been before...the food did not dissapoint it was fab...everything we had was lovely,even the glass of Sangria was good...cant wait to go back!!x

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This was my first visit to the Orange Tree but definitely won’t be my last.

The Atmosphere is fantastic with the real feel of a traditional Portuguese/Spanish tapas restaurant.

The Food is out of this world. Everything is truly home made from scratch, along with a few secret family recipes on the menu I was just spoiled for choice.

The Staff, Nothing was too much trouble for the amazing team, incredibly helpful, very friendly, very professional, very gorgeous.

I really don’t have a bad word to say about the Orange Tree, Everything was above and beyond my expectations.

I can’t wait to return to this truly hidden gem.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

By far the best ever tapas I have visited..... All the food is home made and some family secret recipes!!! A fantastic atmosphere and servis and house red is delightful... I will definitely visit every time I'm visiting from Yorkshire!!

1  Thank KimmyLou2
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

1st visit to the orange tree , our party of 5 were delighted with the relaxed friendly staff and the food was more than excellent, with plenty of choice and good value .
Can't wait to go back , will give the early bird and lunch time a try too

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Me and 5 of my friends had booked a table to dine here on Saturday night I had booked the table on the Wednesday and was confirmed! When we arrived our table had been given away so therefor was no room me n my friends was very disappointed n then they was goin to squeeze six of us on a table for four people I will not be dining here again which is a shame as the food is so nice I have been several times but my friends was trying for the first time! We were all let down thought when u book ur garranteed a table obviously bit at this restaurant!!! Very disappointed:(