“Sunny manchester bus tour”

Manchester Sightseeing Bus Tours
Ranked #12 of 36 Tours in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a 2 hour entertaining and informative 18 mile tour, on an iconic, red, open-top or double-decker bus. We visit all the main sights in Manchester city centre as well as the surrounding districts.A professionally qualified, experienced local guide – provided by Manchester Guided Tours – provides full commentary in English on all our tours in and around Manchester.
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Just had a really interesting tour of our home town and discovered many beautiful buildings and hidden gems that we would normally just pass by without noticing. Our personal tour guide was very knowledgeable (much better than listening to a commentary through headphones) and the tour covered not only the city centre but lots of the areas which are further afield. We originally booked a tour for 13th July but owing to cancellation of the Metrolink service we were unable to connect with the tour, however Jason and the team at Earls Limousines very kindly transferred our booking to today and we extend our thanks to them. Highly recommended!

1  Thank starkey10_10

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We had an excellent and highly enjoyable tour on a hot day. The driver showed skill and local knowledge and the commentary was informative, friendly and entertaining. We felt the route had been well thought-out and covered an enormous number of places of interest. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Excellent worth the money paid. The lady was very knowledgeable of her city. The only complaint was teenagers talking on and off which was rude after being told to stop.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I love going on the sightseeing buses in the big cities and the one in Manchester is just as good as any other. I had to book tickets online for this tour and it currently runs on a Saturday once a day. The tour guide was named Jean and she was great! She was very informative and gave detailed information about all the different parts of the city. The tour lasted 2 hours and I felt it was totally worth going on! Check the website to book your tickets.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I've been on a few tour buses but this was one of the worst. 2 hrs of muttering and far too much football. Yes I'm in Manchester but I don't want to see both football stadiums or go to some suburban residential areas. I'd rather have spent more time in the centre being told about the history and good things to see and do. I think they could have easily have cut this tour down into half the time and I wish they had because I did get bored.

I didn't much care for the way the tour guide introduced facts either; he was saying things like 'on the left. x building. 1950. Art deco' which made it very dull. He also kept umming and erring as he referred to his notes. It just didn't feel particularly involved or well thought out.

4  Thank katandko