Manchester Sightseeing Bus Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Lake District day tour from Manchester

We had a great day lovely sights visited and thanks to our driver guide Stewart. He shared with us... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2020
Joe M
Marsascala, Malta
via mobile
Excellent

Friendly driver & great commentary. A fantastic way to see Manchester and all of its landmarks as... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2018
andykap1993
Manchester, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2014

A very enjoyable tour of Manchester on a beautiful sunny day. The guide was very knowledgeable and delivered her speech with passion and humour. If you are in Manchester as a visitor or a local you will learn lots about this city.

Date of experience: May 2014
3  Thank WLManchester
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great experience, I took my parents on the tour. We were fortunate to have been blessed with a super, sunny day and the lady who took us on the tour (plus Paul the amazing driver) gave us so much info about Manchester and even though I am moving back to Scotland, I wish I'd taken the trip sooner. If you're in Manchester, it's a must.

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank CFEsquire
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I am from the UK and currently travelling around most of the major cities as we seem to neglect what's on our doorstep! In every city we have done the bus tour available but this was by far the best.
Sue, our guide, was upbeat, fun and had an amazing local knowledge. She was willing to take questions and didn't appear to have any kind of script just a clear passion to share what she knew about Manchester.
At 2 hours long it was by far one of the most comprehensive trips that we've been on.
You can't hop on and off but that suits us fine as we usually do a loop and take note of what we want to go back to later on.
Definitely a must do in Manchester!

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank SarahK1990
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This tour was excellent and made us wish we had several more days in Manchester to explore. Commentary was from a tour guide, a lovely lady with a wealth of knowledge about the city and was clearly not reading from any kind of script. She answered questions and there was never a dull moment in the tour. We learned a lot about this surprising city and saw many beautiful landmarks. The driver was careful and courteous to boot. Would recommend this to anyone to start off their time in Manchester and even to locals who want a fresh view of their city.

Date of experience: April 2014
3  Thank AvBakenes
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Having lived in Manchester for nearly 50 years I'm ashamed to say I knew very little about my home town until this tour - though I'm sure there's still a lot more yet to learn. We had the normal bus today and not the open top bus - and were glad as it was really chilly! We would definitely recommend this tour and will be back in Manchester for more day trips to some of the attractions highlighted by the tour. A little lunch at The Molly House on Richmond Street topped our little outing off perfectly

1  Thank SasJackson