“midweek visit”

Missoula
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Missoula Piccadilly Gardens is right in the heart of Manchester's city centre. By day a relaxed and friendly place to grab a bite to eat and catch up with your friends or to escape the office, by night we become the perfect place to party offering style and substance without an ounce of pretension. Open early for breakfast and coffee, Missoula serves freshly prepared food until 10pm, so why not try a dish from our menu? If food isn't top of your agenda, you could always treat yourself to one of our fantastic cocktails - we promise that you won't be disappointed. If there's a group of you or its a special occasion, book one of our exclusive booths and party the night away in style. Whether there are 10 of you or 200, whatever the occasion, contact us via the 'Book an Event' link and allow us to tailor your visit with us to your own specific requirements!
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Been here twice now during the week and I really like it. Don't get me wrong it's not fine dining, it's more like fast food, but they do it well. Lovely fresh pizzas, nice burgers, pleasant friendly staff, a nice bottle of wine for about 8 pounds and nice surroundings. They also do a good range of cocktails which are 241 before 8 o clock

There are newer reviews for Missoula

Reviewed 30 August 2013

This is the second time I've been to Missoula on Portland Street, and it has not disappointed me. I would advise to avoid the bar/restaurant on a Friday and Saturday night, however as a midweek treat, it's fantastic.

We both had the All American Burger, I had a large glass of red and my boyfriend had a pint of coke. £21! Absolutely excellent prices and you walk away stuffed. The burger was very tasty and cooked on the grill. I liken it to Hard Rock because of the style of menu, but larger portions and cheaper price tag.

First time we went, I had a steak which was cooked to absolute perfection (medium) and probably the biggest steak I have seen in the city.

Can't recommend this place enough. Thursday night has an incredibly chilled atmosphere. Really the best bar/restaurant I have been to in Manchester! And trust me, I don't say anything of the sort regularly.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Just popped into Missoula , quick coffee, food and off I go,

Ordered burger and coffee with milk, well I would have more chance digging up a cleaner milk jug buried before the war, the one I have just been given was nothing short of rotten , it seems it hasn't seen a washer in years, if they want I can run to the shop and by them some cleaner while I wait for my dinner, no need for this just no need at all, that bad I scraped a finger nail down the inside to show the difference between clean and can't b bothered to look attitude.
Shocking shocking shocking , hope my meal comes on a clean plate , it has , and however is clean and to be fair nice food, to all employers who employ students, ( Manchester after all ) employ people who care , and not anyone who can't look at their crockery

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Having attended the robbie concert last saturday night, we needed somewhere for breakfast. The food was really good, and the service was excellent. I would imagine at night time it has a really good atmospher

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Central bar restaurant. Great drinks and good food menu. Good atmosphere with friendly and chatty bar staff. Food was great and really enjoyed my new taste sensation - a sloppy Joe sandwich. Will definitely visit again.