“great customer service”

Ranked #482 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Missoula Piccadilly Gardens is right in the heart of Manchester's city centre. By day a relaxed and friendly place to grab a bite to eat and catch up with your friends or to escape the office, by night we become the perfect place to party offering style and substance without an ounce of pretension. Open early for breakfast and coffee, Missoula serves freshly prepared food until 10pm, so why not try a dish from our menu? If food isn't top of your agenda, you could always treat yourself to one of our fantastic cocktails - we promise that you won't be disappointed. If there's a group of you or its a special occasion, book one of our exclusive booths and party the night away in style. Whether there are 10 of you or 200, whatever the occasion, contact us via the 'Book an Event' link and allow us to tailor your visit with us to your own specific requirements!
Manchester, United Kingdom
“great customer service”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Went here last night with my family, my husband and I have been on many occasions, sometimes to eat and sometimes just for a bottle of wine or cocktails, so recommended it to my sons and we all went for a bite to eat there. Unfortunately on this occasion the food was very poor. We sent the starters back twice and 3 of our party being chefs, agreed that we wouldn't have sent food of that standard out. However, I have given this review 4 stars for the way the manager handled the situation. He dealt with our complaint quickly and without any fuss. He recompensed us and gave us a voucher to use next time, which wasn't necessary but was a very nice gesture. So because of him we didn't come away vowing to never come again and to not recommend it to other people, we looked upon it as they were having a bad day and we will give it another try. Thanks to the manager for your excellent customer service skills and to your staff.

Visited April 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant atmosphere and even better door staff”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Came to this place on a Saturday night with few friends and it's a brilliant place to go for a laugh and drinks. Inside is good but the doorman on the front are brilliant. Not your average doorman who think they are better than everyone, the two doorman that work here are brilliant and make you feel welcome and will talk to you with respect. Especially the tall stocky doorman brilliant guy and does his job fantastically. Food brilliant bar staff brilliant and a great laugh highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Disappointing ”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes for a coffee, yes thats right a coffee. It was not busy, 4 staff. Poor management of people. I will certainly not be back in a hurry

Chester, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Food was lovely and very reasonable lovely comfy booths and great atmosphere. Will defo return in the future

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mrs_beckett2014
Llanrwst, United Kingdom
“Lovely Steak”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I was in Manchester on a course and was looking for somewhere for a bite to eat, I'd spotted this place on the way to the course and thought it looked a bit upmarket to be honest.
I walked back past the place at the end of the day and had a glance at the menu, to my suprise the prices were very reasonable with various offers. So I decided to give it a go.

I had steak and chips and the steak was cooked to perfection. There was a lovely atmosphere here and it would be somewhere I'd consider for a meal with friends.

• Visited February 2014