“We love playfactore , as you enjoy all the fun too :)”
Review of Play Factore

Play Factore
Ranked #18 of 62 Fun & Games in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Play Factore is the UK's leading indoor family entertainment arena. The state of the art arena houses the largest play frame in Europe along with a host of other unique attractions that are second to none. Based in Manchester next to the Intu Trafford Centre and underneath the Chill Factore, Play Factore provides a complete day out for families shopping in the area and children eager for entertainment.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We've visited the playfactore many times and never been disappoint friendly staff , nice food and menu is not your ordinary chicken nuggets and chips which we like , the best thing off all is that u can enjoy the fun too an join in on all the activities just makes the time here more special

1  Thank Sophm28
PlayFactore, Manager at Play Factore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2015

Everyone at Play Factore are thrilled you had such a good time when you visited and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for all your fabulous comments and feedback. Kind Regards, Play Factore.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We took our son to play factors today and had a smashing day out. We went off peak and it was cheaper and very quiet. Other mums reported large queues at the weekend and it is more expensive. The place was really clean the food was a reasonable prics leand really tasty. The staff were very helpful and engaged well with
our son. I would highly recommend this place for the whole family..just don't forget socks and long sleeves to protect your toes and arms/elbows. A special thanks to one of the managers who gave my son a sticker and reassurance when he got upset at home time.

1  Thank looloow2

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My 3 year old little boy was waiting outside the gate by the electric go kart area when an older boy (8/9 yr old) decided it would be a good idea to drive the car off the track and through the gate knocking my little boy down... Now there was a member of staff in the go kart area at the time who no use whatsoever. How the lad managed to do this I never know. My little boy was in flood of tears and not one member of staff was the slightest bit interested. My little boy's dad stormed over to the reception desk to report it and the response he got is 'oh right, we will send someone over'.... This person on reception then went back to putting up decorations for the Mad Hatter tea party the following day! Now surely there are Health & Safety issues here if the gate can come open so easily when it is meant to be locked..... We never got an apology or anything from anyone. My little boy calmed down about about 5/10 mins but the behavior of the staff was disgusting. This could have been far more serious. Wouldn't bother going again and would rather go to a smaller more friendly play center.

3  Thank claireolski
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I took my 2 kids here (age 6 and 11) they both really really enjoyed it and asked if they could go back the next day! There was plenty for them to do and they both found something they were interested in, with them being 5 years apart it's sometimes hard to find a kids play centre that caters for both of them but the play Factore has hit the nail on the head!! It's also good because I got the chance to go in the play frame with them and play which gave us all some quality time together :)
The food is amazing, it doesn't taste cheap like most other children's places and although it's a bit pricey it's definitely worth it knowing you will get good food!
We had a bit of a wait to get in but that's expected in most places nowerdays! But the wait was made bearable by the amazing magician Kate who performed some really good and mind blowing tricks for us. My kids really loved her and have asked me if we can book her for their birthday parties!
All the staff were really friendly and smiley and were happy to help when we had any questions!
Also the toilet facilities were really clean and nice smelling!
We will definitely be returning to the play Factore and have agreed as a family we will be going once a month. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Visited Play Factore at the weekend with my two children, aged 10 and 7 and they absolutely loved it! The laser tag was fantastic for my boy and he had unlimited goes for the full time we were there. Ellie loved the go karts and the dancers were a big hit, playing just dance every hour and then doing flips and tricks for the kids and encouraging them to show off their own moves. The staff are all fantastic with kids of all ages and make it a great environment to be in. So clean too!!! For such a big place full of kids the standard of clean is better than any other play centre I've been to. Seen people complaining about price, but for 2 and a half hours the admission is reasonable with all the facilities you get. Happy to pay the peak prices for such a brilliant time for us all. Will be returning for sure!!

PlayFactore, Manager at Play Factore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

Dear Charley_787, Everyone at Play Factore are thrilled you had such a good time when you visited and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for all your fabulous comments and feedback. If you feel you have received outstanding service at Play Factore please nominate us for a Trip Advisor Award just click http://www.flostream-server.com/tripadvisor/nominate.php?email
Kind Regards, Play Factore.