Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
US$107
US$90
US$82
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotels.com
US$96
  • Free Internet
5,995 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barfantastic staylovely roommember of staffstayed here for one nightconcierge
Reviewed 20 September 2012

The reason I have given this a rating of 4 is that it is supposed to be a five star, and there were a few things that could be better.
The bed was really comfy, one of the best hotel beds I've stayed in for a while.
Breakfast wasn't included and was pretty pricey. It was lovely, with lots of choice, but I was disappointed that they ran out of smoked salmon on both mornings, and the berries they had with fresh fruit were a bit out of date looking, and didn't look appealing. Would have expected better.
The cooked vine tomatoes and scrambled eggs were lovely, and the service is great.
Not keen on the bathroom in the deluxe room....the bath was lovely, but the shower wasn't strong, and water went everywhere.
The cushions on the bed were a bit grimy and you could see stains on them which I didn't like. The toiletries in the bathroom were in big bottles which you couldn't move which was impractical when having a bath as I couldn't reach the shower gel.
These things would make it more a 4 star than 5 star for me, but I would still stay there again, mostly for the massive comfy bed!

1  Thank Natk38
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2012

Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased you hand a comfortable stay. I was surprised to read your comments about the cushons particularly as they are all brand new, however we will carry out a thorough check following your observation.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Stayed here for one night in September, great location for the Opera House and resteraunts and bars. Staff were extremely accommodating, hotel lovely, clean, spacious rooms, excellent service. We had cocktails in the bar, would recommend the Halle Berry but they all looked nice. The spa facilities are great. I would recommend this hotel without a doubt.

Room Tip: We stayed in an Alfresco suite
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Thank you for your compliments on our location and service and for your recommendation.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

stayed over on a Saturday evening.
Reception staff very very helpful nothing was a problem.
We had dinner in the Opus restaurant very good service and the food was excellent.
Thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone considering a trip to Manchester.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Stayed twice in the last few weeks and each time - the Staff are what makes this Hotel Special - everyone from Maintenence Staff, Waitress's to Front Desk are always Smiling and extremely helpful
]Great Location, great food, great service

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your compliments on our service and location.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Stayed here in Dec 11 on a short break to Manchester--we booked due to it's location and the fact we were meeting friends in China Town.
There's a freindly welcome on reception--I got there without my wife or credit card yet they still let me in and sorted out a drink at the bar for me.
The room was really nice (I never get the people who moan about views in places like this? It's the City centre manchester--what do you expect? Widerbeast sweeping magestically across the plains?) spacious and well lit. Spotlessly clean and a great booking in my humble opinion.
Would definelty return when next we hit the Exchange or Chinatown.

Room Tip: We were high up but I pulled the blinds down and wasn't expecting a view--book outside Manchester if you are
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thom Y

Thank you for these great comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon.