Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
US$128
US$118
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$192
US$154
US$112
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$178
US$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
  • Free Internet
US$100
US$94
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
US$171
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$100
US$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

6,090 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barlovely roomfantastic staytwin roomstayed here for one nightconcierge
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I regularly go to Manchester for a weekend break and despite occasionally venturing to other hotels 'for a change' I ALWAYS go back to the Radisson. The staff are always beyond helpful and friendly, the rooms are spacious, modern and extremely clean, the spa and gym are fantastic and I can never resist ending the evening with a cocktail or two in OpusOne. Already looking forward to my next stay in a couple of weeks time

• Stayed: August 2013
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear StaffordSarah,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, we appreciate your kind comments regarding the hotel and staff - We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Lastminute.com messed up our booking, so there was no record when we arrived at the hotel. Fortunately I had the confirmation email to show them, but considering the class of hotel, I was disappointed at the abrupt and provocative attitude of the reception staff member. It was as though he felt it was my fault for not having booked directly! That said, I he did eventually agree to a free room upgrade and later checkout, so everything else was fine. The Radissan is in an excellent, central location and beautifully appointed. It is built within the iconic Manchester Free Trade Hall and has a classical, upmarket feel. No car park.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Howi58
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Howi58,

I am happy to hear that the front desk staff managed to resolve the issues you had following no information being sent to us by the 3rd party agent you used to book the hotel. I am glad from reading the rest of your review that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was a bit disappointed in this hotel. I thought the front desk service was very slow and not very friendly. One chap in particular (with a jacket at least two sizes too big for him) was very unhelpful - the second time I went to my room on 5th floor the key card would not work in my door so I had to go all the way back down again to get them to correct it. I was told not to keep it too near my mobile phone as it wipes the key card memory - a bit difficult in an evening bag. No apology or sorry for the inconvenience. This also happened to a colleague.

The pool and spa were lovely and the staff there very friendly and helpful.

The bar was very popular, however they need more staff, it took at least 15 minutes to get served.

The rooms were okay, no nice bath/shower products, just very hard to use dispensers on the wall. And really not sure why you need a mirror attached to the shower stand?! Bed and pillows not very comfortable.

The location for Manchester Central is perfect.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank LynnoP

Dear LynnoP,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty with your key card, please accept my apologies for this. There are telephones in all of our lift lobby areas in case any of our guests need assistance and one of our staff members will happily travel to your location to assist. The hotel recently replaced all matresses in the hotel in addition to providing both foam and feather pillows in all rooms.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed here for only one night on 25/10, which was a shame as I would have loved to sample more of the hotel. The room was comfortable and spacious with floor to ceiling windows on one side with a city view, which was ideal for watching the thunder and lightening storm that started on our arrival. It had a good sized comfortable bed, though it was a bit of a treasure hunt trying to find tea & coffee/hairdryer etc. I eventually found the hairdryer on the morning of departure, it was carefully concealed behind a sliding mirror over the wash basin! The bathroom had a bath with overhead shower and was also a wet room, so there are a variety of options for bathing. I ordered breakfast in my room which was very tastey and plentiful. I couldnt eat everything which is saying something for me! The staff all appeared friendly and chatty, and were very helpful. The only niggle was that there were no complimentary items apart from one small bottle of water; everything else had to be paid for which I think for a hotel of this stature, is a bit mean. Overall I enjoyed my stay though, and would definately go back.

2  Thank jandroid

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such an excellent review - I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We have had the most gorgeous suite. When I have asked for milk it has arrived in minutes. Downfall was the very strong smell of stale urine in the corridor of floor 5. Apart from that it is an amazing hotel and spa.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sharnsmart33
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Daer Sharnsmart,

Thank you for your excellent review of the hotel I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us once again. I would appreciate it if you could call me with regards to the odour you mentioned as this is perplexing me somewhat.