Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
  • Breakfast included
US$134
US$122
  • Room Service
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$130
US$97
  • Free Internet
5,958 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barfantastic staylovely roommember of staffstayed here for one nightconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel as we were going to the Manchester opera house, perfect location, perfect hotel. The staff Were really helpful and friendly, we would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to friends!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank June F
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for your compliments on our product and location, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Booked it on a discount site, got put in room 202 which had various faults .... Broken curtain on main window, filthy outside window, dust on top of headboard, tatty light switches, and damaged shower head hose. Was just quite underwhelming for what is supposed to be a 5 star hotel? Was annoyed by the maids trolley left in the corridoor all night overflowing with dirty towels too. Staff were however very good, no complaints on that count. I was with my partner who would not allow me to 'make a fuss' and get a change of room, so I didn't complain at the time and we were only there one night. Shame really, could be a really good hotel but poor attention to detail lets it down

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SteveD68
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

I was most concerned to read that you were disappointed with your recent visit. Please be assured that I have addressed all ths issues you mention. We have tried to contact you following the on-line survey you also completed so I would be most grateful if you could contact me at your own convenience.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Last time we were near this place we ate at Steak & Lobster. On this occasion I was with a few more guests for a 3 course meal.

Starters were good, great portion by the way. The mains were not too bad, dauphinoise potatoes were a bit too oily for my liking but hey opinions right.

The dessert was by far my favourite, not too heavy and just enough to say to your gut "We've hit that wall".

Service was impeccable, brilliant staff, kind & attentive.

Love the toilets that play oriental music as the door opens, not too sure why there was a reflective panel slightly above the urinal but I did find it amusing.

Have to come again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ManchesterWillH

Thank you for this review of Opus One Restaurant and for all of your comments, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

The front of this hotel is located in a historic building. The bulk of the hotel however is in a new building cleverly joined to the historic front. The hotel's address is Peter Street which is easy to find and no problem if you are arriving by taxi. If you arrive by car you need to turn off Peter Street down Museum Street and follow the one-way system round to the reception area of the hotel. Valet parking is a tad expensive at £30 per day.
The concierge staff are always very helpful. There is a good spa and pool area however there are only three recliners, so can be difficult at busy times. All in all a very nice city centre hotel ideally located, recommended.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendation, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was the second time I have stayed at the Radisson Blu, and yet again a very pleasant stay. The staff were very helpful, our room was lovely a nice comfortable bed, very clean and we had a free Easter egg as it was an Easter special that I booked. The hotel is very handy for shopping it is very close to the shopping centre, and not too long a walk from the railway station. We had breakfast, there was an excellent choice a lovely buffet or you could have ale cart. I would stay again when next in Manchester.

Room Tip: I have only stayed twice the first time was a city view room, which was excellent, very quiet, and the second time a luxury room this was right by the lift which was great nice for going for an early morning swim. Again very quite.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your compliments on our location and product. I am delighted you enjoyed your return visit and hope to see you again soon.