Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
US$125
PremierInn.com
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Manchester Central(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
5,958 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barfantastic staylovely roommember of staffstayed here for one nightconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel for the 3rd year running over Manchester Pride,the staff are always very friendly,the room was of a high standard and room service/cleaning was excellent.
The hotel is located in area close to Tram station and local attractions.
Will certainly stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank woodySwindonEngland
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest

I am delighted you enjoyed your return visit for Manchester Pride and hope you will be able to stay again before next year's event.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

My partner and I have just come back from a 2 night stay at The Radisson Blu Edwardian in Manchester. We simply cannot fault it. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we received outstanding service. The room was fantastic with a lovely bathroom and very comfortable bed. The breakfast is great too with a good choice of set menu and a la carte. This is the second time we've stayed here and received equally great service last time too. We will be returning again soon.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle B

Dear Michelle B

I am pleased you enjoyed your time with us, thank you for your very kind comments.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Stayed for two nights over the bank holiday weekend and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

The large King room was very agreeable with great bed and well finished bathroom. Only drawback was that the room (320) was on the third floor where the window overlooked the entrance foyer and was within the glass atrium so there was noise that travelled up from the foyer area but this was a minor irritant for me.

The hotel has a great location adjacent to Gmex and Peter Square for the tram. Did not try the hotel breakfast but there is a Starbucks and Cafe Nero on the same street.

Pleasant and helpful staff - in particular the concierge.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank weegietraveller
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Guest
I am pleased you enjoyed our weekend stay with us, thank you for this review. For added value we do offer inlcusive breakfast rates on our website.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Opus restaurant is very elegant, the chess theme classy, the service top drawer, very personal! The food is very nice, maybe at times I would like a better selection, but quality excellent. The bar adds to the atmosphere and a good place to mingle, can often see local celebrities or footballers.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your excellent review of your time spent here at the hotel, I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon

Kind Regards

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I really like this hotel. The rooms are great, the staff are superb, the gym is good and the location is ideal for me. I cannot fault the service and the quality in this hotel, from the room service to the breakfast.

I have had a couple of billing issues which they always sort, and I have left things in the room (books, charger, keys) which they always find and return.

I stay here 3-4 times a month and I wouldn't stay anywhere else (provided the room rate is right!)

Room Tip: Higher the better! Facing town hall direction is nicer in my opinion
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest
I am delighted that we are your first choice hotel. As a regular guest we appreciate this feedback and your very kind comments.