Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
US$133
US$118
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$192
US$154
US$112
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
  • Free Internet
US$178
US$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$100
US$94
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
US$171
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$114
US$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

6,090 results
All reviewsopus barsteak and lobsterthe free trade hallafternoon teawet roomstar hotelcity viewspa facilitieslovely hotelmini barbirthday treathotel barlovely roomfantastic staytwin roomstayed here for one nightconcierge
Reviewed 8 September 2014

Stayed at this hotel for two night city break. Excellent service from arrival to checkout. The Opus One restaurant is not to be missed , the standard of cuisine and its presentation was exceptional. The atmosphere in the restaurant was one of relaxed sophistication with attentive friendly staff. The hotel is in a central location walking distance to the Arndale centre.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for this excellent review of Opus One which has won several awards and has proved very popular with hotel guests and local diners. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2014

On arrival, I checked in and it seemed as though the reception were expecting me. I only had to say my surname and David immediately located my booking. All of the staff are professional, friendly, courteous and extremely helpful. I have to say, that David particularly helped my stay be as enjoyable as it was. I was offered help with my case, informed fully of the hotel facilities, breakfast times, spa opening hours etc and local places of interest. The rooms are beautifully decorated and although my room wasn't the largest hotel I've ever stayed in, it was comfortable and more than adequate for the needs of a single traveller. The bed was exceptionally comfortable (I really struggled to get myself out of it as I'd slept so well!!) There was no shortage of bath towels and bathroom cosmetics. The bathroom was lovely and modern with heated towel rail, walk in shower and bath with an additional power shower over the bath. The room had a Samsung smart TV and even an I-pod docking station and digital radio! There was tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron, trouser press, sewing kit, bathrobe, slippers and even a 'black-out' blind at the touch of a switch! Free wi-fi throughout the hotel with excellent connection. The spa was a lovely addition for me and is available as an inclusive for all hotel guests. It is open until 10pm too which is great. There is a lobster and steak restaurant which was suprisingly affordable for a hotel of this calibre. (Set price of £17 for dinner) for a five star hotel, I thought this was was very good! There is also another bar in the hotel. The lobby is impressive with high ceilings and typical Edwardian style, very classy! After 11pm, it was comforting to know that the two night doormen, Magnus and (Tony?) (apologies if I've got your name wrong) were very on the ball with checking key-cards and only admitting hotel guests after 11pm. There were one or two people who had tried to gain admittance to the hotel bar after that time, but the night door men handled the situation with professionalism and diplomacy, even when these guys were clearly unhappy about not being allowed admittance. As a hotel guest, I found it comforting to know that security of guests was indeed taken seriously and we were in safe hands. The hotel itself is very close to shopping amenities and theres a cafe nero within 200 yards and also a pizza express. It is approx a ten minute taxi ride to Picadilly train station. However, there is also a free shuttle bus service, which runs right from the hotel main door just about, directly to the train station. This is the number 3 shuttle bus and is free of charge. A very helpful service which is provided via Manchester's public transport system. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone; be it for a relaxing break, a business stay or a romantic stay. I travelled as a single female and stayed just the one night for bed and breakfast. The breakfast was a buffet style affair which offered an eclectic choice of full english, Danishes, converves, fresh fruits, yoghurts, juices teas and coffee. For a genuinely five star service, this hotel ticks all the boxes! I look forward to staying there again at some point in the future. Thank you David, Magnus and Tony (?) on reception and night door men. Fabulous hotel with fabulous staff!

Room Tip: bring your swimwear! The hotel pool and spa are definitely worth visiting!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Catinahat68
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Dear Catinahat68,

Thank you for such a detailed review of the hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and would return for a little luxury when next visiting the city. I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Kind Regards

Reviewed 7 September 2014

We spent a night at the Radisson Edwardian Blu in Manchester. From the time we arrived until we departed the staff were so helpful and gracious. The room was very nice - especially the beds and linens. Hotel was convenient for us to walk to the shopping district. Our view from the 12th floor was lovely. Nice touch - a 15 pound certificate for a drink in the bar. Ate in the restaurant - not cheap, but a very good meal.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Gust
Thank you for your very kind comments. I am pleased that you were able to select our hotel based on the many reviews we have received on this site. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2014

3pm check in which is not a problem but chambermaids eager to get you out of the room the next morning as early as a little after 9am when check out is 11am. They knocked on my door twice before 11am and on the second attempt I reminded her that check out was 11am. Made me feel very unwelcome. Plus behind the façade of the plush room is evidence of the room not being cleaned properly. The concierge was fantastic - very friendly and welcoming but I will not book there again.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bukki A
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2014

Dear Guest,,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, I am sorry to hear that there were some minor issues that you were not happy with. Our team work around the clock to ensure that your stay is as pleasurable as it can be and if there is any aspect of your time with us that you are not happy with a simple call to our one touch service will enable us to attend to your requests. As leading hotel within the city we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and I offer my apologies if we did not meet your expectations this time

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 September 2014

On arrival we checked in with Juan Carlos. What a credit to the hotel he is! Greeted us with a lovely smile and could not be more helpful! So lovely! Concierge were very helpful too. Fantastic view from the hotel room! Very clean, good location. Will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: September 2014
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for your compliments on our service, product and location. We hope to see you again soon.