6,537 results
All reviews opus bar steak and lobster the free trade hall afternoon tea wet room city view spa facilities lovely hotel mini bar birthday treat hotel bar lovely room fantastic stay stayed here for one night concierge robes queue
Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed recently for one night in this hotel. The check in was extremely fast. Got room upgraded for free. As requested highest floor I got the room on 14th floor. The room is very clean and contemporary designed. Hotel is lively and location is great central and close to main shopping and restaurants area. Highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank mjumaira
Jonny W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

Dear Mjumaira

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed one of our 14th floor rooms, thank you for your kind comments and recommendation. I hope you will be able to visit us again.

Regards

Reviewed 8 January 2019

Let me start with the Positive, very good location and excellent breakfast. Otherwise and according to all Standards, this is not a 5 Star Hotel.
I went there for 2 nights, from Jan 3 2019 - Jan 5. One reason why I've booked the Hotel, was the Indoor Pool, the Gym and the Spa. Upon arrival, I've asked the Concierge about the way to the Spa and Pool. We were told, the Spa AND the POOL AND the Gym are closed since 4 weeks and it might take another 2 weeks! This is totally unacceptable , a significant share of the Hotel price are the facilities. Not telling the guest, we found only a piece of paper in the room, informing us about this, is almost fraud - at least to my understanding This alone, justifies the very poor rating, but there is more.
On the day after our arrival, we've left the room at 8:30 in the morning, returning at 3:15 pm, the room was still not cleaned. I had to call and the lady on the phone was not kind. Furthermore, there was a plate hanging in the room, because of environmental reason, we should think about not getting the room serviced every day?! Unreal, in a 5 Star Hotel, because the price would have stayed the same.
Upon arrival, nobody asked if we need help with the luggage and the service level as such was very poor. Our room was fairly small, it needed some maintenance and the Air Condition was so loud, we had to switch it off during the night.
All in all a bad experience and we do not recommend this Hotel. Again, far away from a 5Star Standard,

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Naomos

I was sorry to read that you were disappointed with your stay and would like to apologize for the shortfalls with regards to the cleanliness and customer service. Please be assured that this is not our normal standard.

Our health club and spa is currently undergoing a major transformation, due to be completed in the coming weeks, I am sorry that you were not made aware of this prior to your arrival.

Kind regards

Reviewed 7 January 2019

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian

Reviewed 7 January 2019

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian

Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed for a night here for the first time at the weekend. From the moment you walk through the doors to leaving was a good experience. Was able to check in and out on line too. The room was spacious and clean. Excellent location for the centre bars and restaurants. Very good breakfast too.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank gillhealey

Dear Gillhealey

I'm pleased you took advantage of our on line check in and check out and enjoyed our central location. Thank you for writing this review of your visit.

Kind regard