6,473 results
All reviews opus bar steak and lobster the free trade hall afternoon tea wet room city view spa facilities lovely hotel mini bar birthday treat hotel bar lovely room fantastic stay stayed here for one night concierge robes queue
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It’s not often I have the time to write a review about places I’ve stayed but I wanted to take the time out to put a review for this hotel as it’s been exceptional!
The food is outstanding and so has been all the staff.
It also has to be said that getting back to my room after all day meetings and feeling exhausted, to find the ‘turndown service’ was to a high standard (more than other hotels I have stayed in) is full credit to the housekeeping.
Well done to you to you all

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 49danielleo
JonnyWol, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear 49danielleo,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments relating to the Staff and product, i will ensure your comments are passed on to the team.

It is great to read such feedback relating to our newly open Peter Street Kitchen restaurant following its recent refurbishment.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Ok... so I don’t like giving bad reviews but, I’ve stayed at this hotel before and it was perfect, in my view it has slipped dramatically
1 absolutely no room during breakfast, the design of the eatery is just for visual effect. During breakfast it was a proper “bun fight” around the food itself. Never during breakfast did we get asked if we wanted anything , I had to find a waiter to ask for coffee !!
2 the bed in our room has had it in my opinion, it dips in the middle from wear and I awoke with a really bad back because of it.
3 not the hotels fault... but, outside the hotel at 1130 pm as we walked back from t was like a war zone with fights and ambulance and police scraping people up.
4 absolutely nobody told us that the spa was closed , wife wasn’t impressed at all as it was our wedding anniversary and she hoped to get some chill time ,
5 the girl on the front desk all but rolled her eyes when I mentioned my disappointment, without looking at me, she just said “we will upgrade you for your next stay”..... bad news guys, it’s Hilton for us next month.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andym663

Dear andym663,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel following your recent visit,

I am sorry to read your comments relating to your stay and welcome such feedback so we may continue to enhance our guest experience.

if you will be so kind to contact me direct at the Hotel so we may discuss your comments in more detail.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Lovely hotel, clean and staff are amazing. Big shout out to Myen the night manager and William from the bar. Both so helpful and accommodating. Great customer service! Already looking forward to my next trip

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ShanTrigg96x

Dear ShanTrigg96x,

Thank you for reviewing the Hotel following your recent visit,

i will personally pass on your thanks to Myen our Night Manager who will be delighted to receive your comments.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for one night mid week. As always with Radisson hotels all the staff gave 5 star service from arrival to departure. All staff were friendly and willing to help. Would recommend staying at this hotel if you are in Manchester. Our room was clean and tidy and ready well before our expected check in time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard S

Dear Richard S ,

Thank you for reviewing the Hotel following your recent visit,

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I'm just after leaving the hotel yesterday and I already miss it. I stayed with my boyfriend for his birthday and they brought up cake, strawberries and chocolate with birthday cards. The view was absolutely amazing and there was a lot to do around the area. Breakfast was amazing and the staff went beyond anything I would have expected especially Mike. We were walked to our taxi, greeted every time we walked past and were told good places on what to do and how to get there.overall just treated very well. I'd like to thank you as me and my boyfriend had a great time and would love to come back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Erinmaughan

Dear Erinmaughan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel,

I am pleased to read that you chose to stay at our Hotel for your boyfriends, i will personally pass on your thanks to the Guest Relations team who arranged the little extras upon arrival.

It is great to receive such feedback relating to our recently refurbished Peter Street Kitchen restaurant.

We hope to welcome you back soon