“Good value and good quality food”
Review of Queens Arms

Queens Arms
Ranked #1,230 of 2,371 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I went to dine here with my wife and to be honest for a cheap lunch wasn't expecting much at all however i was very presently surprised to find the food was of good quality as was the service I would certainly recommend for a cheap lunch out

1  Thank Stve L

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Never fails in giving excellent food at reasonable prices.The vegatables for the carvery are kept in hot water so the do not go hard and dry from standing under hot lamps.The roast potatoes are devine.Give this restaurant a try.Owned by private management.All day carvery-Mon-Sat is £4.95.A full menu service also available.2 Carverys & a bottle of house wine £15.95.Carvery & Pudding £6.50.Childrens carvery & a drink £4.95.

3  Thank james g
Reviewed 16 September 2012

My girlfriend and myself decided to go here as in the past she had been for the carvery and enjoyed it.

Upon arrival we waited several minutes at the bar which was understandable, what wasn't was the attitude of the member of staff who served us. Maybe its because we are a young couple (26 and 22) but no eye contact was made, no manners and when we stated we would like food he said to my girlfriend 'what do you want' whilst glancing round the bar as if we weren't there.

To be fair to the older members of staff they worked hard and constantly interacted with the older customers and it was clear they knew what they were doing.

I ordered a gammon steak whilst my girlfriend had the carvery. The pub clearly works along a value for money line of thinking, my meal was average whilst my girlfriend appeared very disappointed with her meal.

All in all I wont be going again.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Went here with my family for a buffet carvery meal. Tables were so close together people bumped into you as they passed. Food mediocre and luke warm in buffet trays. Very cheap though so I guess you get what you pay for.

1  Thank marinegirl
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Been here a few times, they do a lovely carvery, the staff are friendly and the pub itself is nice and the food is nice too.

2  Thank Kath184044