“Good food, good view and good ambience”

The Brasserie @ Mercure hotel Piccadilly Manchester
Ranked #804 of 2,355 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I booked a table for 2 for Valentine's day and requested for a table by the window. The view is really good and my date and I enjoyed it alot. We had a 3 course meal and the food is very delicious. The portions were just nice and the service was really good as well. Overall I would say that I am very satisfied with the restaurant's service and food and would definitely come back again.

1  Thank Shyh Horng L

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, lovely staff and great view. Just thought we would call in to have Afternoon Tea. We have seen numerous diners looking out of the elevated view, which looks out over Picadilly Gardens.

1  Thank Covingtons
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and my stay here was absolutely excellent. Met by a gentalman called paul, he was so nice to speak to, very chatty man, welcomed our stay at the hotel, and gave us such a beautifull room, equipt with a shower/bath spottless clean. New towels everyday new clean bedding, a safe, iron, tv, tea/coffee refresments. The breakfast every morning was so nice, they provide everything you could think of. I'm going back in two months time and I'm so looking forward to my stay in this hotel, overall this hotel gets 10/10 from me, amazing stay, amazing staff. Beautifull hotel, well done to the staff who make this stay that extra special.

1  Thank royal87335
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Visited midweek and the place was not busy, however the service was so slow. It took over an hour for the mains to arrive after ordering.

The waiting staff were not very good at taking drinks orders.

The food was expensive, but nothing special, so the premium price tag is questionable.

The only good thing was the view over Piccadilly Gardens.

1  Thank BarneyB1981
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Ate here as a birthday treat. The service is excellent and the food is beautifully presented. If you're fond of Piccadilly Gardens, then the view is splendid.. As a vegetarian, I found a number of choices to keep me entertained. However, it's not enough to keep a grown man from feeling hungry. The atmosphere was a little sparse, given the small number of people dining. Too much style over not enough substance.