“I love RICE”
Review of Rice - CLOSED

Rice
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Grill
Reviewed 22 November 2012

RICE at the Trafford Centre is one of my favourite Asian restaurants. It has the simple street dishes of Asia specifically South and Southeast and all delicious and affordable. I esp. recommend the grilled Thai Sweet Chilli Chicken but you have to try everything in the menu as they are all equally yummy. Highly recommended..

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Ate here recently, the food was very good and reasonable, service was a bit slow though....

Good value priced food

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Lunch was taken here instead of my usual spot in Tampopo for a change. The place lacked any atmosphere or finesse and you don't get served at the table, you have to get up & order at the counter. I ordered prawn Pad Thai noodles and the wife had Chicken satay uddon noodles. The pad Thai I have got to say was the worst I have ever eaten ( and I've eaten a lot). No flavour, or spice at all, just a gloopy flavourless mess. I ended up sending it back after the staff said that I could have another but it would be exactly the same !! I ended up having the same as the wife which was Ok but not the best. Fast Asian food is far better at Tampopo which is 5 minutes away.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

This place is definitely a cut above all other fast food outlets. Decent well cooked fresh food, cooked in front of you. It is also licensed which is a bonus if you fancy a beer or a glass of wine. The food is a good mix of fusion food from all over the world. It is the kind of street food you would expect to see. There is something for everyone on this menu. Food served with a smile in a place that distinctly doesn't look or feel like a fast food place. I would highly recommend this place and definitely visit again. It was just right for lunch, the right amount of food at a very good price. I didn't feel full (which I didn't want on a trip round Manchester) and I didn't feel hungry either. Lovely.

2  Thank Superunknown1
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I had never been before and fancied a change< lets say it was a pleasant surprise! The food was tastey and the service was fine. Very reasonably priced. Would go back.

1  Thank DELLAWHITESIDE