“I want this weekly”
Review of Bali Health Lounge

Bali Health Lounge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bali Health Lounge Day Spa offers a wide range of holistic and beauty treatments. It draws its inspiration from world-class spa resorts, luxury hotels, Asian massage centres and first-class flight lounges to offer a different kind of spa day experience. Housed over 3 floors inside the ornate Victorian building in the city centre, it provides a haven from the stresses of "city living".
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 6 March 2014

First of all, Bali Health Lounge is a MUST visit place if you go to Manchester. The place is as described and recommended by previous visitors - a heaven in Central of Manchester. It was so relax; so pleasant and so beautiful, the smell, the touch, the sound, the tranquillity, the space, the decoration and more importantly the service.
The therapist, Jo, recommended Bali Signature Facial for men. This is my first time to have facial. It was relaxing with the gentle massage on the head, face and shoulder; feel absolutely "cleaned" not sure how best to describe it; enjoyed every second of it.
Can't wait for my next visit in April. Already pre-booked this time for 90 minutes and with three other friends.

2  Thank victim0fcircumstance

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My husband had bought the package for two people for my birthday and I went with a friend. My therapist was Hiroko and I had an absolutely fantastic back massage and even better facial! So relaxing!!!
I made use if the facilities to showed after the treatment. The shower facilities were absolutely fantastic, super clean, piping hot shower, lovely shower gel and fluffy towels!
After we had finished our treatments we had coffee and cake, lovely treat to finish off the day. Staff were fantastic and so friendly.
If I ever return to Manchester I will without doubt return to Bali health lounge!

2  Thank EMCC18
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Such a wonderful spot in the centre of Manchester. The service was great and the treatments and atmosphere were truly amazing - totally forgot I was still in the city centre. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I did two treatments by Julia, and she made me feel so relaxed and relieved. She was lovely and the rest of the staff was brilliant. The place itself is beautiful and gives a relaxing atmosphere! I nearly fell asleep during both treatments, I didn't want to leave, and now I can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank Lwsham
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Best spa day ever! Both my boyfriend and I loved our treatments and felt like our therapists really knew what they were talking about

2  Thank PaulineB1986