“Perfect Place to Unwind”
Review of Bali Health Lounge

Bali Health Lounge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bali Health Lounge Day Spa offers a wide range of holistic and beauty treatments. It draws its inspiration from world-class spa resorts, luxury hotels, Asian massage centres and first-class flight lounges to offer a different kind of spa day experience. Housed over 3 floors inside the ornate Victorian building in the city centre, it provides a haven from the stresses of "city living".
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Aberdeen, Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Perfect Place to Unwind”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We booked a two hour spa session and it was fantastic. Beautiful environment, helpful staff. We felt fully relaxed and revitalised when we left.
Highly recommended

Visited April 2014

Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Both visits a lovely, relaxing experience.”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I first went to the Bali Health Lounge last year as part of my hen celebrations and I loved it that much I asked my husband for gift vouchers at Christmas to go back.

The staff are really welcoming and it is totally unpretentious. The interior is extremely calming and makes you feel relaxed straight away. This time I opted for the Ytsara Anamai stress buster massage and left feeling brilliant,

I've never really been someone to pamper themselves but it's well worth occasionally treating yourself to a treatment here.

Visited April 2014
Barcelona, Spain
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best place to pamper yourself”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The best place to pamper yourself is to go on a spa like Bali Health Lounge. Nice service, friendly staff and great ambience.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Freqtravvvvel
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Found this place by looking on Google. There are so many poor and mediocre day spas around I was looking for a place where I would get what I paid for. This is that place! Amazing treatments, friendly staff and products that have actually worked on my skin. They also stick to their treatment times unlike other spas in Manchester. Not cheap but we'll worth it for the professionalism.

Visited March 2014
Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I want this weekly”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

First of all, Bali Health Lounge is a MUST visit place if you go to Manchester. The place is as described and recommended by previous visitors - a heaven in Central of Manchester. It was so relax; so pleasant and so beautiful, the smell, the touch, the sound, the tranquillity, the space, the decoration and more importantly the service.
The therapist, Jo, recommended Bali Signature Facial for men. This is my first time to have facial. It was relaxing with the gentle massage on the head, face and shoulder; feel absolutely "cleaned" not sure how best to describe it; enjoyed every second of it.
Can't wait for my next visit in April. Already pre-booked this time for 90 minutes and with three other friends.

Visited March 2014