“A great moment of relaxation”
Review of Bali Health Lounge

Bali Health Lounge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bali Health Lounge Day Spa offers a wide range of holistic and beauty treatments. It draws its inspiration from world-class spa resorts, luxury hotels, Asian massage centres and first-class flight lounges to offer a different kind of spa day experience. Housed over 3 floors inside the ornate Victorian building in the city centre, it provides a haven from the stresses of "city living".
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I would recommend this place "Bali Health Lounge" to anyone who is looking to find something that can make you relax. When you need quiet moments for yourself to continue your daily living and more energy, Bali Health Lounge shall be the best choice for you. It is nice, clean and service mind. Also, I came from Thailand where is the famous country on Thai massage. So I could say Bali Spa Treatments are excellent (not less than Thai massage). So impressive!!

1  Thank Koi P
Frank H, Manager at Bali Health Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you very much for the great review about Bali Health Lounge.

We are so glad to hear about your happy experience with us. The team are over the moon with your great feedback.

We hope to welcoming you again when next time you come to Manchester.

Kind regards,

Bali Health Lounge

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was bought a gift voucher and wasn't thrilled at the prospect of heading into China town, not being familiar with the streets and not having confidence that it would be the nicest place.
But I couldn't have been more wrong - as soon as you start up the stairs, you feel like your entering a very special place.
I was made comfortable and felt very relaxed whilst waiting for my treatment (I was early), my therapist was fantastic, she understood perfectly what I wanted from the treatment and it was perfect. The best massage Ihave ever had, and I've had a few.
After the treatment, I was made a drink and told to stay and relax. No rush to pay, or clear space for other people, just time to relax further after the treatment.
It is alittle more expensive than I usually pay but it really was a great treatment, I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Not from Manchester so it was a little hard to find in the street amounts the Chinese supermarkets, but once inside it's lovely!
Staff were very friendly and explained everything to me regarding my pregnancy massage!
The room were Nicely decorated and very relaxing.
We had complimentary herbal tea which was also nice. Would go again if back in are.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Had a facial and back massage also Manicure with my friend at Bali on one Mon afternoon, strongly recommended by friend, it wasn't busy that day but still need to booked 2 weeks advanced! Special and relaxing inside, lovely lighting, good impression first walked in.

I have to say this is it, the best I have ever come acrossed in UK so far, so did my friend say! Love it, wonderful atmosphere, professional service and reasonable price! Can't wait to go back! Wish I stayed at Manchester!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We booked a two hour spa session and it was fantastic. Beautiful environment, helpful staff. We felt fully relaxed and revitalised when we left.
Highly recommended