“City Oasis”
Review of Bali Health Lounge

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bali Health Lounge Day Spa offers a wide range of holistic and beauty treatments. It draws its inspiration from world-class spa resorts, luxury hotels, Asian massage centres and first-class flight lounges to offer a different kind of spa day experience. Housed over 3 floors inside the ornate Victorian building in the city centre, it provides a haven from the stresses of "city living".
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Salford, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“City Oasis”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have been attending the Bali HL regularly for almost 3 years, as I love it. I have been to many different spas before that in Manchester, and had not found one anywhere near as relaxing, or able to provide the atmosphere that the Bali HL does.

Right from arrival, you are made to feel special, and the tranquility of the place (which is not expected in the middle of China Town) seeps through, instantly relaxing you. The hosts and hostesses are incredibly helpful and friendly, and there is water available (both room temperature and chilled). The massages and facials are just fabulous, and my skin is the best it has ever been. I always leave the spa feeling relaxed and often fall asleep during my treatments, which is a great sign!

One person in the reviews mention the optional service charge - this is well advertised before you go into the HL, but even with the charge added on the prices are still very competitive with other top spas around. Due to the quality of the treatments, I agree completely with the service charges, especially as they go direct to you therapist.

After your treatment there is a free cup of tea of your choice, and you can relax in the peaceful surroundings for as long as you want.

If you want to experience fabulous treatments in a relaxing atmosphere, then go here. Just make sure you book plenty of time in advance!

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Julie C
Frank H, Manager at Bali Health Lounge, responded to this review, 23 September 2014
Dear Julie,

What a thorough and wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great feedback.

We are honoured to have you visiting us for the past 3 years. Hopefully we have done something right :)

It is without a doubt that we strive on excellence and we hope we have demonstrated that in all aspects of our services, products and facilities. Your comments reassure us that we are on the right track and provide us the encouragement. The team really appreciates the feedback.

Please kindly contact us directly if we can be of any further assistance or you have any suggestions. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Bali health lounge review”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I was very impressed with the building and the facilities. The staff were all extremely friendly and very professional. I had a signature back massage, which was amazing! My only quibble was that the Jessica pedicure I had was not to a high standard and the polish and nail shapes were not a professional finish - I wouldn't choose this treatment again however, I would return for the relaxing massage.

Visited August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit at our spa. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their journey with us.

I am therefore really glad to hear that you are very impressed with us and that you enjoyed your massage treatment. I am however disappointed to learn about the issue with your Jessica pedicure. Occasions like this are extremely rare and we sincerely apologise for not meeting your expectations this time. I am very pleased to know that the team has already arranged a complimentary rebooking for you which we are very much looking forward to your retuning visit.

Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Thank you once again for your review. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and we work diligently to ensure these from happening again.

Please kindly contact us directly if we can be of any further assistance.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Who would have known?”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

In the middle of China Town in Manchester City centre, you are whisked away to what appears to be a balinese haven. From the minute I entered I felt so relaxed, the staff were so polite. I was given this as a gift for my birthday and was nervous about going on my own (as I am usually with my group of girls), but the staff made me feel very comfortable and let me relax in the lounge before my treatment. I was taken up to a room after filling in some forms and had a back massage and facial. Up until this point, the best massage I'd ever had was in Bali, but Bali Health Lounge topped that experience and is now the best spa experience I have ever had, no exaggeration. The therapist was very attentive and made sure I was comfortable and each of the treatments made me feel so refreshed. Finished off by a cup of tea and cakes, my friend came to join me and was given a free cup of tea too! Fantastic customer service and I am thinking of booking the same for my best friends birthday :)

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Gurpreet K
Dear Gurpreet,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your positve feedback following on from your recent visit for your Birthday.

We pride ourselves as one of the hidden gem Manchester city centre. We aim to provide services and environment as an escape from urban living. A mini vocation of relaxation if you like.

I am very glad to hear you were very satisfied and that we were able to topple your previous experiences. This means a lot to myself and the team which we are grateful to have the opportunity to serve you.

We are very much looking forward to seeing you again for you next #BaliMoment.

Southport, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Birthday treat!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was treated to a back massage for my birthday and it was one of the best back massages that I have experienced. The atmosphere is friendly and the surroundings add to the general feeling of well being. Super friendly therapists and one delighted customer. An experience I would definitely repeat.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank merlinroth
Thank you very much for the positive review about Bali Health Lounge.

I am really happy that we were able to provide you with a relaxing birthday experiences. I am pleased that you are satisfied with our services and our team were able to provide the friendliest services possible.

We hope to see you again.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We book here a part of a hen party package,from the moment we step in the door we felt relaxed, very helpful,friendly staff.
The back massage was one of the best iv ever had!The relaxation chairs were lovely. Afternoon tea was delicious,if you visit this spa you will no be disappointed.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank L113
Thank you so much for the fantastic review about Bali Health Lounge.

It is absolutely rewarding to read great feedback from our guests as we take pride in the services we provide. I am also glad that we fulfilled all of your expectations and that you had a wonderful time with us.

Please come and visit us again. We look forward to welcoming you.

Kind Regards,