“Yummy, messy, tasty food!”
Review of Almost Famous

Almost Famous
Ranked #143 of 2,371 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Went a couple of days ago as a treat. My husband looked for somewhere for this type of food and we went here based on good reviews. Had a burger each and fries each. Wow. Gorgeous big juicy burger... Amazing selection of toppings which we loved. Gorgeous sweet potato and plain fries and again, great toppings. If you want good, hearty, tasty finger licking food go here. You won't regret it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,554)

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I enjoyed my experience here but I haven't given it a five for a couple of reasons - I didn't think the cocktails were amazing, ditto the burgers. They were nice, but not knockout. Staff were friendly and the bar upstairs is pretty decent. The best thing I had was a side of pulled pork with chips, they were super special.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Recommended by a younger colleague, I am suitably impressed. I havent eaten a burger that I havent made myself for a long long time but these were well worth the wait! The flavour combinations worked perfectly, we had the triple nom and the river phoenix. Staff were friendly and accomodating. Sauces full of flavour, winning fries great. Extra sauces on request.
Puddings: dont normally have a pud but decided to share the one with the brownie base, was amazing, hot and cold, sweet but not sickly, and big enough to share!!
Will visit again soon

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I went here with friends and had a fantastic time! The burgers and milkshakes were amazing; try the Triple Nom burger, sweet potato fries and strawberry shake. The service was good, with just a few hiccups along the way. Initially, the waitress said she could only take food orders and that drinks must be ordered from the bar. When we went to the bar, we were told that we should have ordered drinks with the waitress. This was easily resolved and we were able to order drinks from our table for the rest of the evening. The bathroom wallpaper is amusing; check it out while you wash your hands!

1  Thank Cheriece92
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Came here with the missus for a bite to eat before we visited the AMC and was blown away! had the river pheonix burger, the ingredients shouldn't work at all but do! there was a wide selection of drinks and all were reasonably priced. i will certainly be returning, next time i fancy a trip to the cinema!