“Great food and excellent service”
Review of MyLahore

MyLahore
Ranked #14 of 2,389 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Lahore has outstanding food and offers the best service of any restaurant around, the food is always immaculate and I would like to also say the manager Maf was absolutely fantastic. He provided a a fabulous service!!!

1  Thank Tangha
Write a ReviewReviews (3,875)

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

A thoroughly enjoyable night out thanks to the chef, staff and team at my lahore . Highly impressed with the food which was pleasantly great value for money ,with ample choice on the menu which also caters for vegetarians . Whilst it was a busy as we went at 8pm well worth the wait and the manager there Maff who is a credit to the restaurant who looked after me and my friends , look forward to returning .

1  Thank shahid K
Reviewed 13 June 2014

excellent service best I've had in year - the staff are very polite attentive and friendly - great variety of food something for everyone's taste - definitely go again when I'm in manchester

1  Thank Shabana N
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Been there once. I loved food there. A great place for extra tasty food lovers. I recommend this place to all.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Have been a few times when ever I come to Manchester the only place I eat is here. The food is best in manchester and the service from sham was brilliant.