“Meh”

Ranked #8 of 2,560 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to MyLahore, a truly amazing eating experience. Inspired by the fantastic food and rich culture of the city of Lahore, we’ve been serving our guests our unique, freshly cooked dishes for over a decade.With a diverse range of delicious food we guarantee there’s something for everyone. Our extensive menu has sweet and savoury dishes from all around the world as well as our famous cakes and shakes. Whether you want to eat in or out, have a quiet lunch in one of our cafebars or a takeaway ordered online and delivered for a party, you’ll always get our awardwinning, first class service.Discover MyLahore today, we can’t wait to serve you.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This place is for typical Asians who love quantity rather than quality, it spices up every dish from other cultures and claims it as ‘Chinese or italian’ they also serve shepherds pie with mash and chips (2 double carbs lol) yuck, it’s for those who lack understanding in other food cultures

MyLahore_1, Public Relations Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your visit to Mylahore!

We are sad to hear things did not go as expected. From what we can see your experience was not reflective of what we strive to offer. We are really sorry for that. We are always working hard to make sure every customer has a positive experience. Clearly this time around that was not the case and for that we are sincerely sorry. We would appreciate the opportunity to make this right, but can only do so if you give us a second chance.

Of course we are not perfect but we make best endeavours every time. We were wondering if at any time during your visit you had the opportunity to discuss this with your server or a Manager who would only have been more than willing to rectify and food issues or complaints you may have had. it is seldom we would have food complaints suggesting the food is bland - quite the opposite in fact. As our customers refer to us, we do serve a variety of food items which come from different food cultures but we always add an asian twist to it-this is one of the main reasons why our customers keep coming back to us!

If I can be of further assistance in remediating this matter would you please reach out to us at your leisure by email on manchester@mylahore.co.uk.

We do hope you can visit us again very soon.

From All at Mylahore Manchester

Write a ReviewReviews (4,619)

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My Lahore is a great restaurant and a must to go to whenever i visit Wilmslow Road. They all have great customer service skills and nice workers who we as friends can all get along with and catch jokes. Other than that, the food and desserts are delicious and i couldn’t compare it with anything else. The manager, Shaf is also our favourite! They’re always checking back on us and making sure we have enjoyed our food. Here is just a picture of some nice cakes

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your visit and review!

We can't begin to tell you how nice it is to hear words of encouragement, appreciation and praise. We want every single customer that walks through our doors to experience the same level of service. It is thanks to customers like you taking the time to tell us what we are doing right that we are able to constantly strive for excellence.

Shaf will be delighted to hear that he made your experience at MyLahore a Welcometastic one! And of course, great pictures!!! thank you

Thank you once again for giving us a pat on the back. We value your patronage. Please visit us again. It will be our delight to serve you.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to MyLahores for as long as I can remember as it never fails to amaze me. Everything from the starters to the desserts is impeccable and the incredible service is the cherry on top. Whenever I’m confused the helpful waiters like Mohammed and the manager Shaf are always around to give recommendations and suggest new dishes for me to try. Everything i have tried so far has been high quality and i think I’m hooked. I can never go anywhere else. Thank you My Lahore’s for being such a classic for me and all the other students in Manchester.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are so grateful for your feedback!

We recognise that at the core a business is about people. With that in mind we are always on the lookout for staff who are passionate about what they do. As such, we are delighted to read how our staff like Mohammad and Shaf delivered above and beyond your expectations. We will do everything in our power to make certain every future visit is equally delightful.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I’m a regular customer at my Lahore and everytime I come here I feel satisfied because I am provided with the best customer service and the best food. The food is always ready on time and always cooked nice and fresh with the chicken nice and softly cooked and every dish I’ve tried so far has always been mouth watering, wanting me to make my way back to the same place again and again. The manager shafqat always ensured that we were welcomed and that we dont leave feeling dissapointed. When asked for opinion, he’d always ensure that whatever he recommended met our expectations.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and indeed your feedback!

We are beaming with pride knowing that we hit the mark and delivered on everything that we promised. Your opinion is valuable to us and helps us shape everything that we do. By sharing it with us not only do you encourage our team; you give us the necessary information to constantly strive to be the best.

No doubt, your opinion helps other people in the TripAdvisor community to connect with us and enjoy our food and service in a wonderful environment.

Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

i went with my huby and 2 daughters. its a beautiful casual place. you wont get the family restaurant ambience. the food is fab the service is amazing. but be prepared to wait in the queue for over an hour. the wait may be worth it... may be not, personally for me it wasnt worth the wait. we all got fed up of waiting. and we prefer the family ambience.

Molly B, Public Relations Manager at MyLahore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your visit.

I am sorry you had to wait longer than perhaps expected. Rest assured we make best endeavours to ensure our customers are not waiting a minute longer than they have to.

Please do not let this experience influence the whole perception of MyLahore and do give us another chance. We do pride ourselves in offering a family environment and especially caring about the kids(we provide comfortable and secure high chairs, interactive colouring books, as well as a variety of crayons)

We appreciate your custom and hope we can welcome you back very soon.

Fro All at Mylahore Manchester