“Very good value with Groupon Voucher”
Review of 2 Kozy Bar and Restaurant - CLOSED

2 Kozy Bar and Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

4 of us Visited on a week night with a Groupon voucher.We had a reasonable selection to choose from with this,with the option to upgrade for a small charge.it wasnt very busy so not sure how they cope when it is,but we had very reasonable and pleasant service.The couple we were with had been before on same deal,and said it was always good.the normal Menu prices are a bit steep for me,but with the voucher are good value.

There are newer reviews for 2 Kozy Bar and Restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visited the 2 Kozy on May 16th 2014 we had a groupon voucher which gave us FOUR two course meals plus one glass of wine or one beer per person all for £43.00 excellent value. We had a good selection to choose from for our main course but like most diners we opted for the steak. The steak was quite large and cooked just as we ordered it was served with a choice of chip , potatoes, salad or veg. We when for a sweet as opposed to a starter for our second course. We where only given two options for this course. Apple pie and custard or chocolate fudge cake, but both very where very nice and good size portions. The only problem we encountered being visitors to the City was actually finding the 2 Kozy, but when we did finally get there it was well worth it.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We visited 2 Kozy before our Katy Perry concert on Saturday . When we arrived it was quiet inside however it was 3pm so this can be expected. The host (A Liverpudlian lady whos name i didnt get unfortunately) was great we were chatting before and after the meal at the bar she was great.

Our starters were both very nice i had the chilli beef which just fell apart , for main course i had the seabass (I swapped my roast potatos with my partner so i had mash with mine instead)

The veg and mash were both really nicely cooked and the fish was cooked perfectly aswell. It was a shame to see pizza express really full just across the way yet this place wasnt as busy as it should be. I do agree that the name doesnt really come across as a restuarant type name but that still doesnt detract from the quality of the food or how nicely decorated it was inside.

In all it was a great meal and we will definitely return there when we are next in town it was a great start to our concert night.

Recommended.

Thanks

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We went here through using a voucher from Groupon. My partner and I went on a friday night. I wasn't expecting much as to be honest the name sounds like a kebab shop and the positioning of the door made it difficult to even get in. When we arrived we were the only people in there! We give each other a look like 'what is this going to be like?'
When my starter of chilli beef came out I was amazed, the chef is obviously very talented. The menu wasn't that special but it was some of the best food I have ever tasted (and I like good food!). The fillet steak that I got for my main was perfectly done and the whole meal was amazing. Luckily the restaurant had started filling up as we were in there. Overall its a shame that its such a quiet place as the food is ridiculously good. I personally think they could tweek the name to something more classier to attract more people and a sign on king street making it clear where it is would avoid customers walking past and going to the many other restaurants around that area.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous meal at this restaurant courtesy of a Groupon voucher,what a lovely hidden little gem of a place.The food was out of this world and we both agreed it was one of the best meals we had ever had in a restaurant.
We visited on Good Friday and was amazed at how quiet it was,it deserves to be much busier,the service was impeccable,the food amazing and the drinks unbelievably cheap and good value,they even do two for one deals on the cocktails of the day,so we gave these a go and they were beautiful,we could have stayed longer quite easily but we had booked in elsewhere for sunset and cocktails ( which were nowhere near as nice as the cocktails here).This restaurant also does evening meal deals and is in an ideal location for a pre-theatre meal.
We will most definately be back in the very near future!