“NOT HAPPY”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

i got a voucher off group on and just rang to make a booking only to be told their not taking them coz they have moved location!! my problem? erm no its not! thanks!

2  Thank Dannylisa
Florence C, Manager at Mama Flo's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Sorry to customer from groupon my Internet service is not up and running I have to wait on bt that's the reason but you can get your refund back from groupon pop in I will let you taste my meal free of cost my apology also waiting for old phone number to connect from gorton as well really really sorry god bless mamaflos

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I've been to the caribbean countries lots of times and this place definitely serves up the genuine article as far as food goes. Lots of nice tasty dishes to try at reasonable prices and good portion sizes. The only issue I have is that sometimes, there are no chicken dishes available because they'd run out of chicken..... a bit frustrating to say the least. Nice little restaurant inside. Nicely decorated and clean. Staff are always very friendly, especially Flo! Hopefully we'll be in again soon

Florence C, Manager at Mama Flo's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment and for commenting on the food I cook lots of chicken but lunch time is so busy then I cook for tea time again to produce the fresh food all day call me when you are coming so in case I ran out I can do your order until you arrive that way you will get what you want rather than choosing another dish mama will go to the extreme to prepare any meal for my customers just dial that number it's crazy busy so I want customers to be satisfied thanks in a million again keep coming love mamaflos god bless.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic, winter warmer £14, had the curried goat, curried chicken, jerk chicken, rice peas and chips - wow!! Try it well worth the money !

1  Thank Clareunsworth
Florence C, Manager at Mama Flo's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you very much for your review I am glad that you have enjoyed your meal also your winter warmer jerk chicken hope to see you soon thanks again from mama and staff god bless

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I had been wanting to try Mama Flo's for a long time when the restaurant was in Gorton but I never got around to it.
When I heard the news that Mama Flo's had moved to Great Moor (close to my home) I decided that I could not wait any longer. I visited Mama Flo's for lunch with my friend this afternoon.
I had never tried Caribbean food before and the staff were very friendly in talking me through the menu. I opted for the Curried Goat which was amazing! The price was so reasonable for what you get.
The food is so authentic and obviously well-prepared. I can't wait for my next visit!
Thanks Mama Flo and staff.

Florence C, Owner at Mama Flo's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you both for coming in to have lunch today I am very glad you both enjoyed your meals I would love to see you back feel free to pop in anytime thank you mostly for that beautiful review it meant a lot to my business I would to say a big thank you again from all of the staff and myself god bless mamaflos.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Since Mama flo came to town two weeks ago I have been dying to visit. I walked in and was instantly welcomed. I explained to Mama Flo that I hadn't tried any Caribbean food before, however, she was really kind and talked through her menu. The food came and was really delicious! I want to go back again already! The food is fantastic value and the music adds to a great atmosphere! thanks Mama Flo, see you soon! Irie x

Florence C, Owner at Mama Flo's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

I would like to take this precious moment to thank you for your beautiful comment I am very happy that you have enjoyed your meal pop in any time I am always here to welcome all my customers keep safe god bless mama Flo's .