“Nice food but a con when paying.”
Review of Buffet Metro

Buffet Metro
Ranked #1,740 of 2,356 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 October 2012 via mobile

I walked into the restaurant after seeing a sign saying "all you can eat" for £5.95. Brilliant I thought.

The setting is nice, the tables are clean and the seats are comfy. The toilets are clean.

The variety of food is good, but some of the food was cold and food tonges weren't available for every dish. So a lot of swapping tonges between food. The plates are the size of a very small side plate and not much can be fitted on. Dissapointing really.

The service is ok and well look after. All round a good meal I thought.

When paying at the till (not at the table) presented my card and said "no" and pointed to a sign. The sign stated an added 10% on card purchases below £10. So my meal went from £6.95 to £7.64. I know it's 65p but its not the point. It wasn't advertised anywhere except on the till (and no where near the sign that advertises this good price to start with).

Overall I felt dissapointed by this even though the meal was nice. I don't think I will be returning, as there are plenty of all you eat buffets around here.

1  Thank GJ_Hughes