I attended a meeting at this hotel and the experience was really poor. Problems included the following:
- no soap in the ladies toilets, despite asking at 09:30 it was still not there at 16:00
- frozen sandwiches for lunch (chicken - not good) - when reported no apology!
- coffee machine kept running out of water
- no member of staff in the conference area, despite 2 or 3 meetings happening;
- called the Reception from the conference area several times and phone not answered
- insufficient food at lunch - one bowl of fruit salad between 40
- brought out chips and onion rings after the fruit salad!
Worse than all of this is that I completed a feedback form on-line immediately afterwards, asking for a response and got nothing. I have also chased this up and still not even received an acknowledgement. I hope the organisers of my meeting didn't have to pay for this very poor service and won't use this venue again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short wheelie-suitcase trundle from Manchester's main transport hub, Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Picadilly) brags a whole floor of meeting and conference facilities, puts you in prime position whether you're seeing the sights or visiting for business. Explore the bars and restaurants of Canal Street and the Northern Quarter. Catch the big live events at the Arena, Old Trafford or Etihad Stadium. Seek out the season's must-haves in the Arndale Centre. Then nip back to enjoy a great night's rest with our contemporary restaurant, spacious rooms and huge, comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Piccadilly) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.