Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Piccadilly) Hotel
US$178
US$161
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$101
Travelocity
US$95
  • Free Internet
2,763 results
All reviewsdale streetcity centretrain stationthyme restaurantfew minutes walkmeal dealall you can eatexcellent locationnorthern quartercar parkfamily roomdefinitely stay here againroom was spotlessexcellent staycomfortable staybudget hotelgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

If Premier Inn are aiming to take value hotels to the next level, here's proof they're succeeding. Admittedly, it's all very new, but they've taken great effort to enthuse their staff into an effective team, keen to get it right for every guest, and to convey that eclectic mix of warmth, efficiency and humour in just the right proportion where you're left thinking you really do matter to them.

Admiral city centre hotel offering great value, but made outstanding by superb staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
JOANNA P, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Piccadilly) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Thank you for the fabulous review, and its a pleasure to the team and myself that we were able to exceed your expectations!

The team really do put the guests at the heart of everything they do, and they love to hear feedback such as this which they receive regulary.

It will be great to see you again on any return trip to Manchester!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Myself and two others stayed at this hotel for two nights as on a business trip. The first night we checked in we were met with warm friendly helpful staff, we then had dinner in the restaurant and again the staff went above and beyond to ensure our dining experience was second to none:) the second evening we had a drink in the bar and it was very relaxed and made to feel very welcome. The rooms were all spotless and clean and the beds ensured I had two good nights sleep. When we checked out we were kindly told we could leave our bags and collect later in the day which was a wow factor for me and when we came back to collect our bags I was told I had left my iphone charger in the room and was reunited. All the staff were very helpful and friendly and when we was leaving had a lovely conversation with Niall on reception who again was very informative about Manchesrer and was given a warm farewell. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend to all my work colleagues, friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Izzyolivia01

Thank you for the glowing review of our hotel and wonderful to see you had a gerat stay with us.

We aim to ensure every guest has a brilliant nights stay and it delights the team and myself when we achieve this. I will certainly be passing on your comments to Niall and the rest of the team!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to seeing you on any return journey!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stayed November 2013 whilst on business.
Great central location.
Very clean rooms but small.
Had a 10th floor room with great views out over the city centre.
Didn't eat or drink in the hotel but bar looked good and menu reasonably priced.
Would stay again when in town

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark S

Thank you for the fantastic review of our hotel. Great to hear your room was very clean, the location suited your needs, and of course the view!

I will personally take pride in delivering this feedback to the team who will be ectastic to recieve it.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stayed here in August as I was attending a Wedding. Rang in advance to ask for an early check in if possible so me and my partner could get ready. Arrived at 11am on the day and was able to check in straight away!! Fantastic!! Gave me just enough time to get ready, have a quick dinner, and leave for the wedding at 1pm. Experienced noise at approximately 3am from other guests banging loudly on their friends room next to us, however this wasn't really an issue and the guest stopped as soon as My boyfriend asked that they stopped. Certainly isn't the hotels fault and there was no need to contact reception to report it. The shower had a leak and water was spraying out on to the floor, which absolutely soaked our towels. Didn't realise until I had got out that the floor was soaked. However again this wasn't an issue, I mentioned it to reception on departure which they thanked me for letting them know. Neither of these things spoilt our stay whatsoever and we would definitely stay again for either another event or just to get away for the night.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the fantastic feedback from your stay!

Glad to see we were able to check you in early and I hope the wedding was amazing. Apologies for the minor issues you encountered and I will certainly get the showers checked to ensure this doesnt happen again.

Thank you for your feedback and I will pass your compliments back through to my direct team with pleasure!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

The hotel was centrally located, but there was no noise from inside or out during my stay. The room was very clean and the bathroom was a good size with good facilities. Compared to the prices being charged by other equivalent budget hotels for the same date I wanted I thouight this was very good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
JOANNA P, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Piccadilly) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for the fantastic review of our hotel. Great to hear your room was very clean, the bathroom facillities where to your liking and you rated our value for money. I will personally take pride in delivering this feedback to the team who will be ectastic to recieve it!

We pride ourselves on ensuring our rooms stay as clean and spotless as the day we opened and guarentee a good nights sleep.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again on any return trip to Manchester!