Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Piccadilly) Hotel
Ranked #12 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed on a Friday to visit family it suggested tariff st multi to park on the website but there is a car park right opp cheaper and handy ! Our room was clean comfortable and had air con really good noise insulation too
The location was excellent for city centre shopping and the breakfast one of the best we've had in a premier inn we will use again no bother

2  Thank luvrholsCumbria
Write a ReviewReviews (2,678)

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Had this weekend away and stayed at this hotel with my partner and my mother. The staff couldn't have been nicer, they were friendly and welcoming and ordered us taxis whenever we needed them without a fuss.
Rooms were clean, spacious and really comfortable. Really good value for money. Try and get a room on the 10th floor, fantastic views across the city.

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We have stayed at this particular premier inn on a couple of occasions whilst visiting manchester to take in a show and have never been disappointed.
The staff are extremely professional and nothing is any trouble for them, the bar area is well kept and a lovely area to chill out once back at the hotel.
The rooms are of a high standard and a credit to the housekeeping staff for their cleanliness and presentation.
This is now are " go to" hotel when we visit Manchester

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed at the hotel with my partner for 1 night mid week for my birthday. Very good value for money, staff went out of there way to help & were very friendly. The rooms were very modern & clean & had all required facilities. I was very impressed with the services, exceeded my expectations! Would defiantly stay there again & would recommend to anyone! Also appeared to be family friendly!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank sophievl
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We only stayed in Manchester for a single night (not because of the hotel).

The room was a decent size, clean, and they granted us free Wifi.

Close to Piccadilly train station.

Single square toilet paper dispenser was...unique.

Restaurant was on par with a Red Robin (if you're an American you'll probably understand the reference).

The hotel is a business overnight place, so it's what it says it is. Nothing great. Nothing terrible. Good value I suppose.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rumdood
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed for 2 nights midweek. Hotel is a couple of minutes walk from Piccadilly station and is close to the trendy bars of the Northern Quarter. Chinatown is also only a few minutes away.

The hotel itself, was of the usual high Premier Inn standard. Clean comfortable room, great shower and flat screen TV with freeview. Staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. On my second evening I discovered that I had no shower gel so I phoned reception. I had barely put the phone down before the shower gel duly arrived. Reception staff were also very hepful giving me directions. Will definitely be my first choice next time I visit Manchester.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. It was the cleanest place I stayed in England. The breakfast was excellent (traditional English) but buffet style and good quality. I highly recommend this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. They went out there way to find an additional electric adapter for me and the breakfast staff were funny, attentive, and well-mannered.

3  Thank DeanRexburg