“Wonderful - feel very chilled”
Review of Sienna Spa

Sienna Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sienna Spa & Health Club combines a luxurious day spa with excellent leisure and fitness facilities to guarantee that whatever your reason for visiting us, you will find everything you need to achieve your desired outcome. Whether you attend alone or with friends and family you are assured a welcoming and friendly atmosphere that provides the perfect environment for you to exercise, relax and unwind.
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

My friend and I spent the afternoon having treatments here. The shared Rasul was brilliant followed by Anne Marie and Nicola who did amazing massage. One of the best spas I've been to. Highly recommended

SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to your recent Spa Day with Sienna Spa and Health Club. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your day and will hope to welcome you back to Sienna in the near future.

All reviews
"excellent treatment"
in 4 reviews
"radisson hotel"
in 3 reviews
"shoulder and back massage"
"lovely relaxing day"
"spa days"
"indian head massage"
"relaxation area"

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The surroundings and welcome was very nice, I had a pregnancy massage and pedicure. The pregnancy massage was the best bit, they were knowledgeable about oils to use and not use, they discussed what would happen and had a pregancy pillow to hand, all in all very good.

The only thing i would say feedback wise is staff that are waiting near the relaxation waiting area should wait somewhere else or be quiet when there as it interupted the relaxing vibe somewhat when you can hear them blowing their noses and chatting about personal matters, just one small point but otherwise excellent!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your Spa Day with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sienna in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

My friend and I booked a full day here with a rasul ritual, lunch and full body massage included.
Certainly not one of the ones I would recommend to a friend.
The rasual ritual was ok but you do not really gain full effects from the mud as the baking process was poor.
we had lunch included in the package which firstly we had to get dressed to go and have (which I have never known from a spa day, very inconvenient and not very relaxing) no table booked for us for lunch so had to eat at the bar. had to wait over an hour for our food order.....of burgers. Due to the wait we were then late for our next treatment which was a 1hr massage which resulted in us only getting a 40 min treatment.
was asked to wait in the chill out area.....felt more like a hospital corridor it was cold, to much traffic and had no blankets. it didn't help that as we had to get dressed for lunch we had to then put wet swim wear and robes on after lunch which made us uncomfortable and cold. when we asked for fresh robes we were told they had ran out.

Visited many spas and this is certainly not one of the best, poor design and not well thought out.

on a plus sit the staff were very nice and helpful have no complaints about them.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent Spa Day with us. I am concerned to read your comments regarding your experience, and would be most grateful if you would be able to contact me directly to discuss this with you.I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Overall a very nice spa. Make sure you take some flip flops or pool shoes as all they give you when you arrive is a towel, a locker key and a plastic carrier bag. It's true that they give you free water but when I asked about the relaxation room I was told that was only available if you were having treatment, so I don't think it's fair to advertise those features on pay as you gym. The towel they provide is a good size but I took several hand towels to dry myself on as it was quite thin and got soaked pretty quickly.

The layout is pretty awkward in that you have to cross the gym to get to the changing rooms, and come back out to reception to get more water. The ladies changing rooms are far too small and as the door is off the gym be careful you don't get changed on the far left hand side opposite the doorway. The showers are great, hot and powerful but the cubicles are tiny and there's no where to put your stuff. As the water builds up quite a lot on the floor and it's not just run off from your own shower it's a bit gross having to put your stuff on the floor. They provide shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion which are all lush.

The hair dryers are great and they have a set of ghd stylers there. The lighting is that annoying low level stuff which is useless for doing make up. The top and bottom lockers are spacious but the middle row look a bit small.

The pool is tiny but a nice temperature, not too cold. The whirlpool bath is tiny. Steam room is a good size and sauna is ok. The sauna doesn't have the coals though which I prefer.

Without being able to use the relaxation room, I can only categorise this having slightly better facilities than the average gym.

SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for your comments from your recent visit with us. The Pay as You Gym pass does just entitle you to use of the Gym and Swimming Pool. We do offer a day pass directly with Sienna Spa & Health Club, which includes access to the Relaxation Area and towels, robes and slippers. This can be bought directly from us. We do hope that we will be welcoming you back to Sienna in the near future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Myself and my sister have been on many spa days together now and we both agree this has been one of the best. The staff were lovely, our massages were brilliant but most of all the surroundings were so relaxing with the pool, sauna and steam room being in the same room but not crammed together and the very relaxing room which we were shown to before and after our treatments with the beds, mags and fresh water was bliss. The ladies showers were having a makeover on the day of our visit, which we were contacted about before the day and we were given a couple of other shower options to use which was perfectly fine. We also went to the bar upstairs afterwards for a glass of champagne which we enjoyed and the man that served us was lovely. Clean and professional, very pleased and hope to return in the future!

SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014