“Amazing experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sienna Spa

Sienna Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sienna Spa & Health Club combines a luxurious day spa with excellent leisure and fitness facilities to guarantee that whatever your reason for visiting us, you will find everything you need to achieve your desired outcome. Whether you attend alone or with friends and family you are assured a welcoming and friendly atmosphere that provides the perfect environment for you to exercise, relax and unwind.
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Absolutely fantastic experience. We went there as part of a treat to ourselves for our anniversary and can definitely say that we were not disappointed. The facilities are excellent and the service was great. The treatments themselves were absolutely top notch!
I would definitely recommend them as we fully intend to treat ourselves there again in the future.

SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Sienna Spa & Health Club. I am so pleased you enjoyed your day with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing facilities! Clean! Calming!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I went to this spa with a friend and also booked a back shoulder and neck massage.
The atmosphere was amazing it was so clean and relaxing. We went early around 10 am and we had the pool jacuzzi sauna and steam room all to ourselves. I highly recommend going here

1 Thank Mpetalz
SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful - feel very chilled”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

My friend and I spent the afternoon having treatments here. The shared Rasul was brilliant followed by Anne Marie and Nicola who did amazing massage. One of the best spas I've been to. Highly recommended

SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to your recent Spa Day with Sienna Spa and Health Club. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your day and will hope to welcome you back to Sienna in the near future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

The surroundings and welcome was very nice, I had a pregnancy massage and pedicure. The pregnancy massage was the best bit, they were knowledgeable about oils to use and not use, they discussed what would happen and had a pregancy pillow to hand, all in all very good.

The only thing i would say feedback wise is staff that are waiting near the relaxation waiting area should wait somewhere else or be quiet when there as it interupted the relaxing vibe somewhat when you can hear them blowing their noses and chatting about personal matters, just one small point but otherwise excellent!

SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your Spa Day with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sienna in the near future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“not very impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

My friend and I booked a full day here with a rasul ritual, lunch and full body massage included.
Certainly not one of the ones I would recommend to a friend.
The rasual ritual was ok but you do not really gain full effects from the mud as the baking process was poor.
we had lunch included in the package which firstly we had to get dressed to go and have (which I have never known from a spa day, very inconvenient and not very relaxing) no table booked for us for lunch so had to eat at the bar. had to wait over an hour for our food order.....of burgers. Due to the wait we were then late for our next treatment which was a 1hr massage which resulted in us only getting a 40 min treatment.
was asked to wait in the chill out area.....felt more like a hospital corridor it was cold, to much traffic and had no blankets. it didn't help that as we had to get dressed for lunch we had to then put wet swim wear and robes on after lunch which made us uncomfortable and cold. when we asked for fresh robes we were told they had ran out.

Visited many spas and this is certainly not one of the best, poor design and not well thought out.

on a plus sit the staff were very nice and helpful have no complaints about them.

SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent Spa Day with us. I am concerned to read your comments regarding your experience, and would be most grateful if you would be able to contact me directly to discuss this with you.I hope to hear from you soon.