“Friendly staff, great massage”
Review of Sienna Spa

Sienna Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sienna Spa & Health Club combines a luxurious day spa with excellent leisure and fitness facilities to guarantee that whatever your reason for visiting us, you will find everything you need to achieve your desired outcome. Whether you attend alone or with friends and family you are assured a welcoming and friendly atmosphere that provides the perfect environment for you to exercise, relax and unwind.
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I visited the spa with my husband and 4 month old, a bit nervous that we would be a bit out of place in a luxurious spa environment, I shouldn't have worried, the staff were very friendly and accommodating, really nice spa and facilities, even managed to get our 4 month old in the pool, was a lovely day out, thanks to all

1  Thank nupi
SiennaSpa, General Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this kind review of Sienna Spa. We are delighted you and your family enjoyed your time here at the Spa and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

There are newer reviews for Sienna Spa

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I got a voucher for a pregnancy spa day which included a pregnancy massage, use of spa facilities & a light lunch at the hotel's restaurant.

The staff were all warm and friendly, the masseuse was really nice & very knowledgeable about pregnancy massage, and the atmosphere was really relaxing.

The "light lunch" had a decent selection- food & service was good.

There is no hotel parking due to the proximity of 2 large NCP car parks- v convenient but a little pricey & there are cheaper alternatives if you do your research & are prepared for a slight walk.

Only disappointment was that the place was booked up by the time I thought of adding an extra treatment- but- if a place is good it will get booked up! Maybe some other time...

I enjoyed the experience & would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank SooeyS
SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for your recent review of Sienna Spa. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience here with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Sienna in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My partner and I stayed at the Radisson hotel when we went to see Rock of Ages at the Palace. He also treated me to an hour long hot stone body massage at the Sienna Spa.

I was greeted friendly, and shown around the facilities. I decided to use the pool before my treatment so I did 50 lengths in the empty pool! I had it all to myself, and it really was great to unwind and enjoy the spa. The pool is beautifully lit (flattering) with under pool blue lighting. I used the sauna also, only criticism would be that I could not make it any hotter as it must be temperature controlled.

I was lead down candle lit corridors with pathways to tunnel like treatment rooms. The treatment beds were exceptionally comfortable and heated! My massage therapist was very friendly and she did take onboard what I said in regard to how I prefer my massages.

My boyfriend picked hot stone, maybe next time I would just go for Swedish as I think the hot stone massage is very stop/start. However, it was still a lovely treatment in beautiful settings. Would definitely go back!

1  Thank Jennifer K
SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thankyou for your kind and detailed review of Sienna Spa. We are delighted you enjoyed your time here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sienna Spa in the future.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Booked my Sister & I a pedicure before going on holiday. My beautician was Anne-Marie who was fantastic. What a lovely lady & very good at her job. If it wasn't enough to kick back in a tranquil environment, Ann-Marie made put the cheery on the cake. Anne-Marie told me about the history of the place too & we had great conversation. The pedicure was great & relaxing. We will be back ASAP to get another treatment. Fabulous place & people.

SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent treatments with us. We have passed your comments onto Anne-Marie and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sienna in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Absolutely fantastic experience. We went there as part of a treat to ourselves for our anniversary and can definitely say that we were not disappointed. The facilities are excellent and the service was great. The treatments themselves were absolutely top notch!
I would definitely recommend them as we fully intend to treat ourselves there again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SiennaSpa, Manager at Sienna Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Sienna Spa & Health Club. I am so pleased you enjoyed your day with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.