“Amazing”

Pancho's Burritos
Ranked #353 of 2,344 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Panchos Burritos started out on the streets as do all good taco stands in Mexico. After living in Mexico for some years Mexico City born Enrique and his Manchester born wife Colette decided to bring the taste of Mexico back to England. They started their own Burrito stand catering for friends parties and music festivals. At one of these festivals they met German born Klaus who when seeing the burrito stand realised it was a brilliant concept. This created Panchos Burritos. Based in Manchester city centre we have two market stalls in the busy Arndale Centre market and have been going strong there since January 2010. Enrique tries to keep it real using recipes passed on by his family in Mexico City. Fresh food is cooked on the stall every morning and by lunchtime the smell of delicious tasty Mexican food wafts around the marketplace. Meats are slow roasted in the oven then added to delicious freshly made salsas to be served with rice or on a burrito.
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

This place not only has the best burritos but the Customer service is also immaculate. Great price, I'd pay more for the service and food. I very much recommend.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Firstly I will start by saying that the food is absolutely delicious!! I'm not really a fan of Mexican food but I will certainly be returning here as it was a definite eye opener.. Everything so fresh and the flavours are perfect. To top it off the prices are fab, I had a meal deal at only £3.99. The service was also amazing, he could tell this was my first time and he explained everything to me giving me all my options which was charming. The only thing I would wish was that it was a restaurant (or at least have private seating) as I didn't really enjoy cleaning the table of empty trays before I sat down. However all things considered it is in a market so what did I expect! Oh and they serve Mexican beer which was also a bonus.

1  Thank CearaB95
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Been only three times and enjoyed each visit. I have a weakness for spicy food and I was not disappointed with the sauces. I had a burrito on my first visit and burrito bowls on my last two. I had the lime pork (delicious). For the price, you can't beat the quality and quantity of the food. Way better than Barberitos. On my next visit, think I'll try the enchiladas.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Absolutely delicious and lovely service - I'd recommend the enchiladas, you can opt for a different meat in each one. Everything is so fresh and authentic, and they have great veggie options too, the burritos are packed full of tasty things and weigh a tonne. Pancho's is great value for money too, and they have a great meal deal.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Frequent customer burritos are HUGE and taste amazing with a wide choice, better than any of the other chains/restaurants selling Mexican. Had a lot of habanero sauce and the young lady was curious as to weather I could eat it so spicy. Safe to say she was shocked and she was lovely.