“Superb!”

Manchester Ghost Walk
Ranked #4 of 37 Tours in Manchester
More attraction details
Owner description: Flecky Bennett Productions The Manchester Ghost Walk The Tavern Of The Dead Manchester England The Haunted Canal Experience Manchester The Chorlton Chiller Gtr Manchester London's Highgate Ghost & Vamoure Walk
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I went on Flecky's underground walk on Friday 25th January. We were due to go on this walk on the 21st December but due to 25 minute train delays we arrived too late. However Ian happily put us on the list for the next available walk for free.
This was the second walk of Flecky's that I have been on, near Halloween I went on the overground walk around Manchester which was equally superb.
Both walks are a great mix of comedy and discovery and I highly recommend them. I can't believe some clown left a 1-star rating without even going on a walk.

Well done Ian/Flecky!

"the pub"
"bennett"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Had a great evening with 'Flecky', exploring underground tunnels I never even knew existed. The tour had a good mix of humour, history & 'ghost' hunting which I think may give even the most sceptical food for thought... Maybe not for the faint hearted as some periods are spent in total darkness, but for me, a definite must-do evening

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I've been on at least of 5 of Flecky's ghost walks, both underground and city centre. I never tire of the stories or Flecky's banter. It is different every time and a real treat. I always look forward re visiting the true stories. Flecky is always happy to answer all questions from his guests and thrives on entertaining them. Magical experience!

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Myself and my partner were recommended one of Flecky's above and below ground ghost walks by a work colleague. I, being quite easily scared, was a little aprehensive but the tour was enjoyable, I learned a lot of unusual history, the atmosphere was spooky but most of all Flecky himself was a talented and friendly tourguide. I would highly recommend his walks and am seriously considering arranging another tour with some friends again soon!

2  Thank Forensirob
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I first went on one of Flecky's walks earlier last year. I'd had the underground walk recommended to me by a friend and it sounded phenomenal, so me and my boyfriend booked tickets. I'm quite an anxious person so was pleasantly surprised that although our host was terrifying to behold, was very friendly and made us feel very looked after. I was soon at ease. The underground tunnels were amazing and our host, Flecky, gave the perfect combination of history, spooky stories and entertainment. We even had a go at some paranormal experiments! It was such good fun! So much fun in fact that we have been 5 more walks since! These included a second visit underground with friends, who thoroughly enjoyed themselves, a ghost walk round Manchester with a visit underground, a Christmas ghost walk which was my personal favourite as I learnt so much history and ghost stories about the city I live in, and we even travelled all the way to London to go on Flecky's vampire walk in Highgate, which was brilliant! I would highly recommend these walks. I found them a fantastic way to explore places I'd never even seen before, and Flecky's imagination, knowledge and way of bringing things to live sets his set of ghost walks miles ahead of any others I have ever been on....and I have been on many, including ones in Chester, Whitby, Scarborough and York. Flecky's walks are the best by far!

1  Thank Farrah L