“Sound”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I was in Manchester for the weekend, ended up in here on Friday drunk as Oliver Reed, the staff were delightful. The beer o tap is extensive and we'll kept. I made sure by heading in on Sunday The staff remembered me and were lovely. The chorizo and black pudding special, served with ciabbatta was amazing.

I love this place, and now will visit in every expedition to Manchester.

Stay frosty, people.

Chris.

3  Thank Harry_Goldfarb

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Six of us enjoyed wonderful tapas and mojitos at this restaurant a couple of weeks ago. Very friendly staff, delicious food and wonderful mojitos. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Nicola Y
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I went there for my 60th birthday celebration Sat 10th may I have been to the Molly house on several occasions before and they surpassed themselves this time round service excellent and fast and food very good indeed. Staff very polite

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I came here with my family, who were visiting me in Manchester, and originally we were going to go to Richmond Tea Rooms which is next door. My sister is 9, so I thought she would enjoy the decor. As usual, this place was packed to the rafters, so we decided to try this place.

The food is fantastic and served very promptly. I had a lovely and creamy courgette soup, and my dad, in his own words, "thoroughly enjoyed" his halloumi salad, and he is not the sort of man who pays a lot of compliments.

I think it worked out well that we ended up here, because I personally think that Richmond Tea Rooms is overrated. I would rather come to this place again and sample their delightful looking tapas menu.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

As is usual, the Molly House staff went above and beyond to help us host our birthday bash yesterday afternoon. They could not have done more for us..... everything from helping us light the candles to treating the 'littlies' to bowls of treats - in a wonderfully warm, and totally relaxed atmosphere. The platters are always a treat and yesterday was no exception. I was proud to introduce our nearest and dearest to what my family and I already consider to be the no. 1 watering hole in Manchester. Thanks again for being your awesome selves !!!!! ......From a very appreciative Lorraine and mob x