“A birthday treat!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood
Ranked #297 of 2,185 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Bar, British
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An all day New York inspired eatery & bar serving Manhattan's interpretation of international cuisine alongside bespoke cocktails.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A birthday treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have eaten here several times and was asked where I wanted to go for my birthday. I choose this restaurant! It has an amazing American style menu and the food is such good quality. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. The only drawback for me is that the last time I was there the music was incredibly loud and we couldn't hear ourselves talk. We should have requested a quieter table.
It's a busy, trendy restaurant with a great atmosphere and great food. Well worth a visit.

Visited June 2014

Frodsham, United Kingdom
“Magical.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Visited here for a Hen Party (NOT the raucous tacky veiled type). We loved everything about this place - décor, atmosphere, music (DJ, Saxophonist, bongos) The selection of fine beverages, the staff where attentive.

Perfect place!

Visited August 2014
Manchester
“Toilet”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Best bar in Manchester ruined by an aggressive, rude toilet attendant.

On numerous occasions the guy is rude, speaks to customers like dirt and even tried to fight my friend!! Crazy.

Real shame, rest if the staff amazing.

2 Thank Pty12352
“The best Cesar salad around!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my best friend are neighbourhood regulars but only on Saturday nights!

We visited neighbourhood on a Monday obviously it was nothing like it is on a night out but such a calming atmosphere!

I love that they have a lunch time menu available I think it was only £10.00 for two mini meals... We both had the Cesar salad and omg it was the best thing...the chicken was beautifully cooked...enough dressing and the anchovies were to die for! I also had the mini hot dogs which were also lovely and my friend had a steak sandwich which she loved...

Neither of us had anything that we could have faulted about the lunch!

Thanks again neighbourhood!!!

“Not worth your time or money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Experience was awful from the beginning. Rude door staff followed by rude, pretentious servers. Food was nice but the place really let's down the relaxed vibe Spinningfields had but is losing very quickly.

5 Thank DJL297