“Excellent service”

Raoshi Restaurant
Ranked #374 of 2,326 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Raoshi Lebanese Restaurant prides itself on excellence in serving Lebanese food like we make home, from the preparation of food to the presentation and quality of service. Located within 10 minutes from Manchester Airport, and close to Sale Town centre we are ideally situated in the suburbs of Manchester. We also serve a wide range of refreshing fruit drinks and beverages to complement your meal. Our food is 100% Halal and we ONLY use fresh products.
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We had a lovely family meal at the Sunday Buffet and all the food was excellent and the staff ensured it was refreshed and that it was at the correct temperature at all times.
The staff are very friendly and made us feel that nothing was too much trouble. I would and have highly recommended this restaurant and they have some offers on throughout the week which are good value for money.

There are newer reviews for Raoshi Restaurant

Reviewed 22 October 2013

i had my doubts but i am glad i went in .
we were greeted on arrival food was perfecty cooked,
And think we had the set starter and main platter.

fortunately i was there on the night they had a belly dancer in,

i think the best thing was how red my fellas face went

definately worth going in even if just for the coffee,
i wont be raving about the bar as they do not serve it but next time i will be taking my own wine :) so i am told you can do

and may even try the shisha

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have eaten here on a number of occasion for their fantastic Sunday buffet that was also available during Ramadan. The buffet is fantastic value at £11 for adults and £6 for children, there is plenty of choice for starters including their amazing hummus and flat breads, the delicious green bean with tomatoes and garlic (this is one of my favourite starters)
There has always been a varied selection of main dishes and each time we have been there has been a different selection.
We also visited here for my birthday on Thursday Sept 5th and this time ate form the menu, we enjoyed a selection of the starters, including the green beans with tomato and garlic, the hummus topped with lamb, halloumi cheese and the gorgeous mini sausages( soujak).
We shared the Raoshi mixed Grill as a main and it was delicious, the meats perfectly cooked, packed with flavour and the rice was delicately spiced that complemented the meat well.
For desert my husband the the pistachio ice ream and I enjoyed the delicious baklava, despite being so full just had to eat it all.
The portions are on the generous side and everything is cooked well.
Our bill was around £50 including drinks so we were very happy.
It is worth mentioning there are a lot of deals so keep on eye on their Facebook page.
I can't wait to return and I am sure we will be returning here as much as possible.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have been to this restaurant twice in two weeks. The first time we were invited during the fasting months (Ramadan), the buffet was not much. We had a word with the owner and he explains that more food will be next time. I have booked a table for 16 people including children for the following week and I have to say that the buffet were more generous with authentic lebanese food. The staff were helpful and child friendly. It is indeed in the middle of sale , but it is very quite with more mature visitors. The restaurant has also a backyard garden were we allowed to sit and had the desert and tea in it (subject to weather ).

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I ate at this restaurant with a friend using a KGB voucher, we both had meatballs to start which were very tasty, my friend had lamb kebab with pitta and garlic sauce, I had the same but with chicken, there was plenty to eat I took what I couldn't eat home with me, I had a traditional dessert which was not to my taste, nothing wrong with it, I was offered a replacement at no extra charge, my friend ordered the fruit tart but was given gateau, when we asked the staff did admit that they had tried to give a different dessert as the one ordered was not defrosted, my friend decided to wait for the ordered dessert, we were offered a complimentary coffee each as an apology, the only complaint we had was that there was a guy drilling holes for pictures whilst we were there, knowing that they had a booking at 6pm when they opened they should have ensured that this was done earlier, we could not talk until he had finished because of the noise, luckily there were only two pics to hang, the restaurant was lovely, very clean and obviously had been recently done up, the staff were very efficient and friendly, plenty of parking spaces, the menu was perhaps a little limited as I have eaten Lebanese food before and had more choice, staying that the food was good, service was good so I would recommend this eatery.