“Aye carumba ”

Luck Lust Liquor and Burn
Ranked #49 of 2,254 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Central American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cheshire
“Aye carumba ”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I love this place. Manchester day parade but no waiting time which was fab. Saying that, we were prepared to wait as the food is so good. The pint of shrimp and squid is my very very favourite and did not disappoint. I asked for volcano chilli extra hot and it was perfect. Great atmosphere. Simple but very tasty menu. I can't wait to go again. Yum yum.

1 Thank T C

• Turkish first
Felixstowe, United Kingdom
“Really Cool Place”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

walking into the restaurant you feel like you are in a loft apartment in Greenwich Village food was very good as well the Hawaiian Chicken Blast were absolutely delicious Buritto's were also amazing best place in Manchester

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank JimmyDisco54
Preston, United Kingdom
“Tasty burger, no baconnaise”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Visited on a Wednesday @ 2pm. It's only small, There were a few in eating & we got the last table.
I ordered the triple threat burger that has pulled pork on it but without the BBQ sauce. It was very tasty. Not as big as an AF burger.
Friend had the burrito with chicken, beef & chorizo- said it's the best she's ever had.
We shared some fries, sweet/regular potato dusted in spices.
Food was not dressed up, was literally just the burger/burrito.
It came incredibly quickly. We Couldn't believe it!
My only complaint was- no baconnaise! Considering it's an AF bar I would have thought it standard.
It was very tasty however I would prob choose AF & HRC over here for a burger.

2 Thank Denise T
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The people are so friendly and perfectly attentive! Place is clean and dim lit which make it nice and romantic but also practical. Food is delicious every time, can say without a doubt this is my favourite place to eat in all of England!!!! Price for food is very affordable, they could probably charge more if they wanted to. Dessert is delicious as well.

I recommend going, they got everything spot on.

• Visited May 2014
Brailes, null, United Kingdom
“Wow”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Visiting a friend in Manchester who was adamant she wanted to take me here, and oh boy am I glad she did. I had the Alabama slammer and chilli cheese fries, I shall never forget that first bite. Amazing food, full of flavour, will definitely be going here again when in Manchester next, already been recommending to family and friends, only downside is its a tad dark, but I suppose it sets the atmosphere!!! Staff were also brilliant and friendly!

• Visited May 2014